the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, May 09, 2005

This should probably freak me out

I just discovered that somebody found my site via a search for "puke-on-me."

Think they were disappointed, or do you think I'm now bookmarked?

And, just to save you the trouble, it links to this post.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Sounds like a compliment to me.

7:19 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Ew. That was very nostalgic, though. I was hanging out here at the Cotillion, but had to comment as Anon, because I had no blog o' my own. Those search things are freaky. Madame Cum cums to see me alot. I wouldn't mind if she didn't . . .

8:01 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Hey, Mr. Bloggerific is a black dude, now. Like the anti-Jackson.

8:01 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

no, that would be the anti-mr. bloggerific

8:03 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Hey, someone found my site through a Google search for "waterproof tampon strings."
What does that say about me?

8:52 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

torrie - can i just offically make the following observation - WTF????

9:16 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, that sounds like a line from a modern blues song, "Had to comment as Anon, 'cause I had no blog o' my own."

9:19 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Waterproof tampon strings...
I suppose now they'll use it to find me, too. Thanks for widening my audience, Torrie!

Susie don't got the no-blog blues anymore. Now she just has the weird link blues.

Mr. B - you've got on entirely too much makeup in that picture. C'mon, show us how pretty you really are!

Opera gal - I guess if anybody can use WTF it's you! Nilbo done it, now I always think that when I look at your handle.

Squirl - meet me for a blues jam.

7:34 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

yeah, but that title isn't exactly "radio-friendly", y'know?
I'm thinking at some point, Warner Bros. lawyers are going to send me a cease and desist, so anyone want to help me write a new show title?

7:57 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Opera gal, you don't really wanna say something like that to me, do you?
Because I WILL make suggestions...

8:05 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Wow, she's back. This morning it was all icky and broken like!

8:12 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

no, THIS should freak you out - just out of curiosity - (cause I'm like that) I followed the "Next Blog" link up top and saw this: Britney's Sperm Baths - Free Bukkake Orgies!!!!

9:03 AM, May 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home