the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

You people are just wrong

this is an audio post - click to play

This is what happens when you ask me for things. Perhaps you won't be so quick to ask next time!

27 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Nilbo said...

Why do you keep getting your husband to make audio postings on your blog? Let him get his own.

8:44 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo...don't make me come up to PEI and bring the sandpaper...

8:52 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

ok, now you're REALLY tempting me to break out SoundForge or Protools and have a little fun...Nilbo wanna play?

9:01 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

You evil genius, you're trying to get us adDICKted to your voice, aren't you? You crack me up; GREAT MINDS, I'm all about the CARDs today, too. Good call, Spoonie, I've never liked the word "card" so much:)

9:11 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

OK, you guys are makin' me all about threats today, aren't you?

Operal gal, don't make me call you out in my next audio post. If you and Nilbo combine, I'm afraid the mischief would all be too much for the blogworld. I'm suddenly frightened by you and your ProTools...

Susie, are you and Spoonie pokin' fun at my flat midwestern accent? And my alleged midwestern schlong? Huh?

9:22 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

as well you should be...rubs hands together gleefully. Then again, I COULD add a bunch of reverb, effects and juicy editing to make you, oh, ruler of the world...

9:27 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ah, now you're talkin', Opera gal!
I am nothing without FX, though I sang shows aplenty without it. No wonder people drank so much at our gigs.

9:30 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Mmm ... ProTools ... juicy editing ... sooo HOTT ...

And wtf opera ... nothing I like better than playin' with Bucky ...

9:37 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Nilbo - it really scares me that i was able to get you that excited on such short acquaintance. what is it about all of us radio geeks and Pro Tools?

BTW - I am going to participate in SPD tomorrow, but it will have a bit of an opera twist to it, of course. I couldn't find a way to combine dooce's "annoy" items and opera and still make it clean for my more traditional readers.

Bucky- I think alcohol can be defined as an extra effects pedal.

9:41 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Another lovely audio post. What makes ya think I'd like ya to shut the fuck up? she asked innocently

9:59 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo, Opera gal, separate corners, NOW!

Opera gal, gonna post your SPD? Yay! Always nice to put a face with an evil poster who has ProTools.

Squirl...it's not so much what you say, it's the pained look in your eyes...

10:04 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Nic said...

Oh Holy CRAP! That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time!

11:32 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

who said I was gonna post my face?

11:33 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

*sniff* I'm at work
*sniff* I have to wait till I get homo to listen. Whaaaaa!

12:09 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

people - WTF is going on over at dooce? I don't even want to go over there for the rest of the day - it is getting really angry again over there.

12:15 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nic - thanks! I like extemporaneous over scripted any day, at least for my delivery. Why practice when it will never sound like you did?

Greenie - sorry, hon. But you'll like it, we swears on the Precioussssss.

Opera gal - I stand corrected about showing your face. I guess I assumed...and you know...
And the tone has finally calmed at dooce. It was purty ugly there for a while. People, people, people...we go to dooce to talk of sex and body functions, not hot-button social issues.

Oh, and Nilbo - you can come play in my sandbox anytime.

1:31 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ummm yeah, im actually not scared cause I would so just stuff you in my boobs and shut you up by boobie suffocation and um, yeah, im meaner then you.

suck it

4:22 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jebus, Jess, why you always gotta be usin' the boobs for evil? Why not use the force for good?

6:50 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Good Gravy them is some excellent HOOTS you have there Kitty Kitty, Ok so you know this means I will totally have to flirt with you now...

7:01 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Good lord, more bazongas to make mine seem even smaller. Maybe I should just bind 'em and go all Yentl on yo' ass.

7:10 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, first you gotta sing me your best Barbra Streisand.

7:16 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Or perhaps a little charming something from West Side Story?

"There's a place for us
Somewhere a place for us
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us Somewhere"


dc

9:18 PM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sorry, Squirl, Streisand is a few octaves above what my voice will do. Maybe some John Raitt.

DC - I'd rather do the Sharks and Jets song.

5:29 AM, May 05, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

no knives today, Bucky. ;)

7:47 AM, May 05, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

How about straight razors? Do they count?

7:49 AM, May 05, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

theres something "just not right" about the fact that Dang Cold can take us from "Peace and quiet and open air" and where do we go? knives and blades.
We just ain't right in the head, Buck, not RIGHT.
But you're a rockin' bud anyway!
ok, my grasp of the English language just went right out the window with that damn post.

8:19 AM, May 05, 2005  
Blogger Madame D said...

AHAHAHAHA!!!
Right on, Bucky!
You got requests for turds, I got requests for a cheer.
Right.
I'm SO not a cheerleader!
But the Boy and I seem to do the tandem thing pretty well.
Have to, because he won't freakin' shut up!
Still love your voice!

11:00 AM, May 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home