the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, May 06, 2005

Questions courtesy of Opera gal

1. If you could be a super-hero, what power would you posses? You only get one.

I would say the power to embarass those around me, but I already have that. So, my power would be the ability to make an enemy lose control of his bodily functions with a glance from me. Really, how much evil can one criminal do if he's suddenly spewin' from every orifice with great force? And wouldn't it just be fun? I could make entire armies surrender.

2. Money being no object for education, and time is not of the essence - what would be your ideal career change?

If I were to be serious, I'd say my ideal career would be as a writer. If I were to be cheeky, I'd say my next career would be as a man milker.

3. I'm in a house that is on fire. Do you: a) try and put the fire out b) run in and save me c) call for help and stand there or d) none of the above, you're not going to save someone that asks this kind of stupid question.

Of COURSE I run in and save you. And then I get free costumes for life.

4. Obviously you're heavy into the geek toys - what geek toy would you like to invent?

Wow, that's a good one. Of course, the Homer Simpson recliner with built-in toilet is always a great choice. Or maybe an anti-drooling device, for those who fall asleep on airplanes with their mouths open. What? Not geeky enough? How about a tablet PC that also dispenses tequila and has a tongue?

5. You get the chance to speak face to face to a person in a position of power (queen, president, prime minister) and your face time allows you to make a statement of huge impact and would potentially change things. What would you say?

I would say, "Please inform Satan that he can take Jerry Falwell back home anytime."

4 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Opera Gal said...

1 - I may be losing bodily functions just reading this...
2 - aren't you doing both of those already? then again, jim may have to voice in on the second one.
3 - someday I will have to show the cape I made for our studio engineer at work - its says "behind the f%&*ing scenes guy" on it. he wears it with a black mask. I have photos.

the short answer is - damn straight you would!

4 - um, so that tablet would be the female version, I'm thinking?
5 - isn't Falwell Satan? I could swear that's on his drivers license.

BTW Kitty - I think you are an empath already, and the USB thing is too close to microchipping for my personal comfort level, but have at it!
:)

9:31 AM, May 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Falwell IS Satan - I don't think he has the imagination for the position. But he might be Lucifer's Butt-Boy. And speaking of Butt-Boys, http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2004/02/18/fioreagenda.DTL

10:01 AM, May 06, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Lucifer's Butt Boy. LOL Of all the things in this post it was Jerry Falwell that made me wanna comment.

10:50 AM, May 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Opera gal - Cool, 'cause I could really use some costumes. Um, no, I can't say why. Never mind...

Dazed - That link cracked me the fuck up! I know I worry every morning, "How will that evil Gay Agenda cut into MY life today?"

Squirl - I bet even Lucifer could pick a better butt boy than Falwell. Although, by all accounts, ol' Jerry likes to get a Dirty Sanchez more than just about anything in this world.

11:40 AM, May 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home