the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, May 16, 2005

Spring got a little sprung


Pointy Tulip
Originally uploaded by Bucky Four-Eyes.

I'm postin' this picture to remind myself that there actually have been days warm and sunny enough for some flowers to grow.

I'll quit bitchin' about the weather when the weather quits feedin' my righteous indignation.

You may feel a slight chatter in the air next weekend, as Squirl, Tardist and I will be in the same place at the same time for a couple of days. Should probably give us all lotsa vicious lies to blog about each other. I'm bringin' my camera for blackmail purposes.

I have been promised rum cake. Rum cake makes unflattering pictures disappear.

Really, if you were lookin' for any point to this post, you came to the wrong Cotillion. I just wanted to post the purty flower pick-cher.

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

I wanna sniff your petals.


Ok lame I know but I was out of town and missed out on all the lovely bush jokes damn it.

4:50 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

preach on with that righteous indignation - I'm hurting with all this crappy weather. Enjoy your reunion. :)
I'll play some "family" opera for you today - how about some Wagner? Good "family values" there...LOL

6:22 AM, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna pollinate your flower Bucky!!!

7:49 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - Well, you know, ya gotta get past the bush to sniff the petals.
But I guess I don't have to tell you that.

Opera gal - I like my "family values" all nice and Southern. Hey, Squirl, you're lookin' mighty cute...

Anon - You pollinate, you keep the resulting bloom, if you know what I mean. And I keep the preggo bazongas.

7:53 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

OK, Slick, like I don't know who your little blonde pervo self is. I'm gonna get my friend the Bazonga Queen/Pink Pope to smite your ass, and then you try to explain that to the missus when you get home!

8:14 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

do I need to send the Valkyries out for an ass-whupping on Slick? They'll be done singing at 1PM here, and I'm sure they'll hotfoot it over there if you let them pick some tulips to take back to Valhalla.

9:05 AM, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pick-cher? I'd rather NOT pick Cher, thankyouverymuch. One more facelift, and the woman will have NIPPLES on the bags under her eyes!

9:19 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

All in the same place at the same time? Let the Sibling Rivalries...BEGIN!

Tune in to find out who gets to the telephone first...who eats the last Ding Dong...and learn the answer to: Sweater, Sweater, Who's Got the Sweater!?

9:22 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Rum cake, rum cake, rum cake. No unflattering pictures of the Squirl...

9:42 AM, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't eat rum-cake - too much of a lightweight. Like the old saying goes: Two drinks, and I'm anybody's. Three drinks and I'm everybody's. Four drinks and I'm nobody's"

10:45 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Opera gal - I'm afraid Slick would enjoy the ass whuppin' too much. He's a twisted little fuck.

LadyBug - Cher can only turn back time on so many occasions, I suppose...but thanks for that vivid picture that's now lodged in my mind!

Mr. B - Squirl's got the sweater. She's got the best sweater rack in the family.

Squirl - The camera can do wonderful things for rum cake. Though there will be no pictures of me after I eat said rum cake, all by myself, in the corner, slappin' Mom's hand and growlin' "Mine! Mine! All mine! I'm a happy miser!"

Dazed - So you're sayin' you're easy like Sunday morning'?

11:01 AM, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, at LEAST a Sunday morning. Maybe even late Thursday afternoon. That's why I'm easy.

11:18 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Boy, would I love to be a fly on the wall at that family reunion.

12:12 PM, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, now there is something to ponder. Opera gal and Bucky twisted with the slickster......or is that Just as twisted as slick?

1:22 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Torrie - You'll likely have to read all three of our blogs to put together a true picture of what transpires (well, four blogs if Kitty comes over). I promise lots of pictures. And, no matter how hard I try to prevent it, someone will likely have pictures of me passed out with rum cake crumbs all over me.

1:23 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Slick: Go to your room. Now. Time out for you. And take your hands outta your pockets, mister!

1:24 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

OK, Squirl, that's it, give the sweater back!

1:29 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

I'm amazed no one picked up on the double-entendre quality of the pic, i.e. Put your 2-lips together and kiss my bush:)

Enjoy the rum cake. How about rum-cake blogging, say before-during-and after consumption pics?

1:31 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Nice picture of a dog...pretty red flower...WAIT, WHERE THE HELL AM I? I could have sworn I clicked over to Bucky's place for some debauchery!

8:02 PM, May 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home