the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

She's the nice one




Someone once referred to Squirl as "the classy sister." And I think this picture rather conclusively proves that to be true. I mean, look at the encyclopedias behind her! If that doesn't ooze class like bacon grease from a good sammich, I don't know what does.

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Well . . . . we knew she was a girl who likes birds . . . .

She's a cutie.

6:05 PM, May 24, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yeah, Susie, a little sumpin' for the bird watchers.

And this picture does, indeed, bring out her cuteness. And her purity.

7:06 PM, May 24, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

They symmetry with which she raises both of her fingers is beautiful. Both measured and with swan like grace. Its a perfect 10.

dc

7:13 PM, May 24, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Myself, am insulted. Highly and deeply insulted.

6:34 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

As an avid birdwatcher, if I can't find any I have to provide my own. You can't think that Bucky might just have provoked this picture.....

9:15 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dang - isn't it absolutely art in motion there?

Tardist - Oh, I just haven't gotten to the pictures of you yet. Your turn tonight, heh heh heh.

Mr B - Awwww, I bet Kitty would cradle your head until the outrage passes.

Squirl - I think you must be mistaken. I am hardly a provocateur. More like the quiet little mouse who sits in the corner waiting to be spoken to. Yup, that's me.

Kitty - I'm sure the birds Squirl flips to you are much more personalized. And not provoked by me.

9:38 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I hope she has a lot of time on her hands. It's just well a horrendous sight! I should be the one with a photo of a double-birdy! But NO, SHE had to go and do it first. :P

9:45 AM, May 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::waving the birds::

Hi Squirl!!

9:46 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Hey! She's saying we're number 1! We're number 1! Scratch that, we're number 2! Whoah, #2-do do... hmmmm

Who'dathunkit she knows the state "birds" of NY and NJ--you see those far more than the eastern goldfinch and the bluebird!

9:52 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Kitty, you will be able to see these birds next week again. Won't be long.

Mr B, how come you haven't posted a picture of yourself waving those birds yet?

Ladybug, hi back atcha (waving birds furiously).

Nuggetmaven, so glad you identified those birds so quickly.

11:21 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

"The mosquito is the state bird of New Jersey."
- Andy Warhol

2:15 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Hey! She has released the Papal birds!

5:20 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Just for you, Jess!

7:58 PM, May 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home