the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dammit, I know my site is here

I will not be ignored.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

I see you

7:19 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Can you hear me now?

8:42 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Blogger was off getting its salad tossed last night. AGAIN.

9:08 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - not as much as we see of YOU! At least, not 'til I get those assless chaps pictures done.

Susie - I see you, but I don't hear you. Is this another sign of aging?

Torrie - I'd be happier about all this if I thought there really WAS some salad tossin' goin' on. At least somebody would have a happy pucker.

Kitty - I think it was a conspiracy against my family. Blogger can't abide bloggin' siblings.

9:36 AM, May 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure everyone else already saw it but I'm just a few tacos shy of a combo plate and just realized you changed your "tag line". Love the assless chaps reference. Wasn't a photo supposed to be posted? Not that *I* care, but Greenie might want to see.

9:37 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Looks like Blogger's server or what have you had a hiccup last night. Glad to see you're fully operational, now:)

9:49 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Yeah, I was wondering. I couldn't get on and it was crazy. I was like..."where's Bucky's site?" Why does it say it can't be found. Why does everyone hate me?
*grin*

3:50 PM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home