the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bucky Bandito


Bucky Bandito
Originally uploaded by Bucky Four-Eyes.

See, this is the sort of thing that happens when you spend the year laughin' at your friends in sombreros on their birthdays at Don Pablos (which, as described by Opera Gal, is Taco Bell with a liquor license).

This is karma, baby, bitin' me right in my refried ass. And what the fuck is up with the giant black breastseses behind my head? Were they tryin' to hurt me during my humiliation?

More to say about all this later.

21 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger SierraBella said...

I thought those "breastseses" were Mickey Mouse ears! Figured mebbe you were pictured at a Disneyland theme restaurant...

3:06 PM, May 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's only one other person at the table besides Bucky and he/she/it seems to be holding her up. I feel so bad for you, Bucky Caverna. C'mon everybody! Bucky NEEDS us! Let's throw her a HUGE Mexican Sombrero party with PINK breasteses and two guys and The Lard to hold her up!

3:28 PM, May 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has got to be the most sexy picture of bucky that I have ever seen, and I've seen more that I care to say.

3:51 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm sure The Lard could not handle such a par-tay.

4:38 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok see, now its time for you and I to sit down and have a SERIOUS talk about fashion.

Yep.

Do you play on doing a little dance? Or riding off into the sunset?

I am very disturbed by this. Are those balloons supposed to float you up and out of there somehow?

I think I have to go lay down now.

5:26 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Nothing screams "Happy Birthday!!!" Louder than some refried bean and beer (or tequila or margarita) farts!! Hope you set the place a-blaze!

5:45 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I take it your work buddies were getting back at you. Aren't they just a little early, too? I can't stand being the birthday girl at the restaurants. The free dessert does not help.

7:54 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sierrabella - they're the Mexican Minnie Mouse Boobs of Doom.

Dazed - I thought my friends would be happier if I just cropped that Polaroid, heh heh. And I don't care what color the breasteses are, if they're that big, they'll scare me. But I'm there if there's tequila.

Slick - get your hand out of your pocket NOW, young man.

Mr. B - Oh, Lard, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Jess - The only little dance I did was the Sinko Downo in el Chairo when the waitress announced, in a voice 10 decibels over deafening, "HEY! IT'S KATY'S 40TH BIRTHDAY!" and the whole place clapped for me and said, as one, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATY! And the balloons were no help, no help at all. *sob*

Nugget - nah, I waited until I was in my friend's car.

8:34 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - actually, the free dessert kinda kicked ass. It was hot apple pie and fried ice cream served on a skillet.

Mmmmmm, wonder if they'd give me more on my actual birthday?

8:34 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Looking good Bucky. Glad you had a fun almost birthday...Did I read that right? It's not your birthday yet?

9:43 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Ah! Good strategy. Farting in confined areas, like a car or an elevator, after consuming refried beans and booze... well, it's the best way to win friends and influence people! I believe that's a chapter in that book by the same name, by Dale Carnegie!

10:14 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I hope the bday was larderifc Bucky.

10:23 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

bueno...

11:13 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Nugget Maven - I seem to remember Dang Cold devoting an entire post to that particular practice.

11:31 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Fri., 12:14 a.m.
On the Tonight Show, Matt Lauer described riding a Harley in "assless chaps."
Are yours missing, Bucky?

Oh, Girly Bucky is only hours away!

12:14 AM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Vaginal clot? Ewww! I am *trying* to have my morning coffee here people.

(So, like, did you save it in a jar?)

6:55 AM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

lmao

My husband has thing for big black naturals. And now I must be angry with him the rest of the day.

8:14 AM, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Bucky, if you were smiling any more in that picture, you'd be...

Well, you'd be smiling.

9:44 AM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Operagal... check out my blog and scroll down to the entry entitled Silent Auction...

To me & my family (to exclude Mr. Nugget): Farts = Fun

9:59 AM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

HAPPPPPPEEE BLITHESOME NATAL DAY, BUCKY!

6:06 PM, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger! Great post on Bucky Bandito. I have a site about Fried Farts, do you want to trade links?

5:00 AM, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home