the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sneaky kissin' dog


Sneakin' a kiss
Originally uploaded by Bucky Four-Eyes.

Thought I'd give you somethin' a little less scary to look at.

Snickers is really not allowed to lick our faces, 'cause come on, he'll put anything in his mouth, and that includes his own rectum. But he is nothin' if not persistent in his quest to shower us with face kisses. Sometimes he's too quick for us...

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Dog kisses are the best medicine for what ails ya.

7:31 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Beats Tardist's My Crappy Valentine story...

And in the words of Archie Bunker:

Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!

9:16 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

oh- Snickers is a cutie.

9:20 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

What's a little poo-breath among friends?

12:29 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Damn...I had a really good line there, but too sober to use it. Besides, Jim is a suffering fellow Wings fan, to make a joke about him would seem like piling on. (and GAWD aren't the NBA playoffs BORING, took 40 min to play final 5min last night.....Bring back my damn hockey!) Sorry..........had to rant..feel better now....think I just found the subject of tommorrws blog post.

4:58 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Judging from the content & language of this blog, I'd be more worried about the health of poor Snickers... heh.

7:50 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I love puppy smooches.

7:50 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

greatwhitebear - I feel your pain. Life without hockey isn't really life, y'know?
Kitty kisses are pretty special too!!

But I only let Linus kiss my hand, as is befitting my opera diva status.

9:02 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thanks, everybody! So far, I haven't succumbed to alcohol poisoning per se, though I'm noticing that my typing is much, much worse than usual (so much backspacing!).

Snickers has been stealing our spots on the couch as we stand up this morning. He knows it's Monday, and the couch should be his.

Okay, my typing is painful. I'll come back later.

9:34 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Thank you Kitty!

1:16 PM, May 30, 2005  

<< Home