the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, August 22, 2005

Decisions, decisions

Bee-in' stupid
My bravest moment.

Okay, I can't decide what my next post should be, and I'm gonna throw a couple of choices out to You, the Internet as a Whole.

Should my next post be about my first and worst drunken blackout, or should my next post be musings and observations on the tongue?

Tell me what You think, or if You think those both suck, throw out suggestions. I'm gamey. Um, game. Yeah, game. I'm Bucky the Bee Breaker, and I wanna know what you sick fuckers think.

30 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

I want to know why you cropped out the full body shot of Mr Bee. Where was his "stinger?" Plus I am honored to bee the first sick fucker of the day on this post.

4:18 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

I'm voting for drunken blackout.

4:27 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

i think i need to engage in the activity of a drunken blackout - preferably now until sometime in the year 2036, by which time I should be dead.

4:36 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

I vote that your next post be an ode to all your drunken blackouts with foot notes on the morning after.

Plus side notes of mini odes to all your panties and why you love them.


Oh and a post based on your adventures as a two dollar hooker and how much you have saved up so far.

4:42 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jeff's place - I had to crop the bee's considerable genitals out; I'm askeered of the flag!

Kranki - vote duly noted.

Opera gal - it's a solid plan, but just how much tequila will that require?

Jess - Just mini odes to my panties? Not sonnets, no capping couplets? What light through yon crotchless maw breaks?

5:29 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Ahhhh, I thought the first and worst drunken blackout and the tongue action might have been all one story...

5:38 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Drunken blackout.

I'm curious as to how you will write about something you don't remember. Is there video footage? Eyewitness accounts? Re-enactments starring C-list actors?

I can't wait.

5:39 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sierrabella - no tellin', it might just be...

Zombie - right now, all I have are eyewitness accounts. But if you'd like to volunteer for the C-list cast, if that's not too beneath your undead dignity, I am certainly takin' volunteers. I picture you as the inquisitive yet virile policeman.

6:13 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Okay, as the older sister I really want to know about the first drunken blackout. Or do I already???

6:30 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kitty - I don't think the world can HAVE too may drunken blackout stories. Let's go for it!

Squirl- well, the way the voting's goin', you may not have a choice. But it's probably not tooooooo much for your delicate sensibilities. Maybe.

Kitty - of course I don't have pictures like that (that I will admit). I'm shocked that you would think that of me (email me).

6:39 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Bucky musing on her tongue -- that could be highly entertaining! Bucky's tongue musing on ... oh, never mind. On the other hand, an off-broadway production of Bucky's first/worst drunken stupor could also be highly entertaining. Although Jess's ideas of Panty Odes and Hooker Savings and Loans sound highly entertaining as well. I guess I'm easy.

6:46 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - I would like to see it acted out as well. Since I don't remember a single, eventful minute of it.

Kitty - I'll try to have mine up by tomorrow night.

7:13 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Drunken Blackout, how could it be anything else. =)

8:12 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

I vote TONGUE! You don't even remember the drunken blackout! That's what a drunken blackout IS!

And did I mention that Blogger is a COCKSUCKAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!?

8:15 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Emily - you're of course welcome to post it here in comments, but why not make it the first post on your blog? Kind of a housewarming...

She who...if I were Richard Dawson, I'd say "Survey says...!" and "Drunken Blackout" would have 59% of the vote.

Susie - aha, we have one vote for the tongue. Er, so to speak. Does this tie in at all with your assessment of Blogger as Cocksuckaaaaaaaaaah?

9:12 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

now you do understand that if this is staged, it will have to be dung, preferably drunkenly.

9:20 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Okay, i for one vote for musings on that most versitale of apendages, the tongue. We can't talk without it, eat without it, taste without it, and as a bonus, it is a marvelous pleasure enhancer. Musings definately needed here!

9:40 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

and apparently, I can't seem to pronouce the word "sung" without it.
let the drunkeness commence...

10:30 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I'm throwing out another suggestion: "To all the panties you've loved before".

Do with it what you will.

11:28 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Opera gal - don't you worry; I think I can manage the dung.

Kitty - no fair, yours went up so fast and rocks! Now I have to do better myself...oh, the pressure...

Bear - I think the drunkenness has been voted in as the next post, but rest assured, I will linger over the tongue at a later time.

Opera gal - oh, a typo. Well, there goes my dung fun.

Kassi - did you just throw panties at me?

7:37 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

I don't know what your next post should be, but you look like you're giving it to that bee in the butt, in that photo. And he LIKES it. *snork*

10:48 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kitty - isn't that what the helmet is for?

LadyBug - that is one dirty, dirty, anal bee.

11:03 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, and LadyBug, as a point of etiquette, I would never, ever do the Bee in the butt with both my hands in the air like that. It's rude (signifies lack of caring, since my hands are not gently cradling the one I'm doin' in the butt), and unsafe (I could lose my balance mountin' such a big rump if I don't hang on).

Just so ya know.

11:12 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Wait, I think LadyBug just called me a bee fucker!

11:12 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger ALRO said...

Ok.. love the drunken story idea..

12:35 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

you know what...I think I did throw panties at you. How about that!

12:54 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Bucky, would you prefer Bee Fluffer?

2:07 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

DP - don't worry, I'll get back to the tongue musings at some point.
And I am a proud bee fucker.

Alshrim - your wish, my command (you know, within reason). 'Tis posted.

Kassi - but they didn't stick to the wall. Should I be relieved or disappointed?

LadyBug - no, because unlike a bee fluffer, I ride the bee all the way until the honey splatters.

2:36 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger ALRO said...

Yay !!!

*does a jig - starts taking off his clothes...*

*looks around nervously.*

This isn't the hustler website -what am I doing?!

*RUNS*

6:17 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Lytorurn said...

There are numerous gaming aficionados who love playing final fantasy XIV game, and it is simpler for them to grab ffxiv gil promptly by making use of a trusted site titled MMOGAH. Better is to click here or pay a visit to our endorsed site to discover more about ff14 gil making 2021 .

2:53 AM, December 01, 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home