the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, August 15, 2005

This should take your mind off the penis tattoo


Wicked shorts
Originally uploaded by Bucky Four-Eyes.

I just can't put this book down ("Wicked" by Gregory Maguire). Perhaps I should be posting tonight, but instead I'm availing myself of the truth about the Wicked Witch of the West, that alliterative bitch.

And for anyone who's ever done "Dark Side of the Rainbow" I dedicate my Pink Floyd shorts.

Me in Pink Floyd shorts. Surely that's more disturbing than tattooed, multi-pierced tallywhackers, eh?

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Good to see you're comfortably numb.

7:42 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm just waitin' for the inevitable question: "Which one's Pink?"

7:43 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

i think we answered that in the LAST post - oh wait...I remember it was green.

9:44 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

What is disturbing about tattooed pierced peckers?

But the shorts, now thats another subject. Maybe you should make them into a thong. Pink Floyd Floss.


Flossin your hiney with Floyd.

1:00 AM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hey! Bucky! Leave them pants alone!

(I really hate Pink Floyd. It was quite painful to type the above.)

6:34 AM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Opera gal - that's right, I don't think there was any pink left on that earthworm.

Kittay - I'm thinkin' about some scales and flames on my hoo-hoo.
And then maybe a tattoo!

Mrtl - I guess it was a half-assed effort, wasn't it? Hey, I was readin'!

Jess - me in a thong, especially a Pink Floyd thong, is perhaps the most disturbing thing here.
Though it does give new meaning to Dark Side of the Moon.

Mr. B - it'll be OK. All in all, it's just another prick in the stall.

Spoonie - I have to admit, the thought of Jessica Simpson's face on my ass is an appealing one, but I don't think I'm allowed to purchase those shorts at my age.
You will LOVE "Wicked." I haven't seen the show, but my friends who have were pretty enraptured. I can vouch for the book, though - it's hard to put it down. It's a very deep book, and has taken me longer than I expected to read (almost done), and it is absolutely delicious.
Now I gotta find me some tickets to that show...

7:42 AM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger Froggylady said...

That is the best book in the world! And also has to do with multi colored penises! Yay!

9:11 AM, August 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to pick up 'Mirror Mirror' by the same guy...the 'true story' behind Snow White. And while you're at it, listen to Fred Barton's "Miss Gulch Returns - The Wicked Musical".

9:26 AM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger Mahala said...

My daughter read "Whicked" and she loved it!! It's funny 'cuz, I was just in her room changing the bed the other day when I saw it again. No, I wasn't snooping.. I WASN'T!!!

12:32 PM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I started that book, but it's still sitting on my 'to be read' book shelve.

1:42 PM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kat - and who am I to turn my nose up at multi-colored penises?

Dazed - I have already lined up a borrow of "Mirror Mirror" and "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister."

Kittay - we try to keep you on top of the latest scoop. Huh huh, Kitty scoop.

Romani heart - it's only snooping if you read the diary. It's REALLY snooping if you break the lock on the diary before you read it.

Kristine - it's not a fast read, because there's so much substance to it. I am savoring every last chapter, 'cause I can see it's almost done.

2:28 PM, August 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home