the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, December 11, 2006

Back it up, and I don't mean dat ass

If you take nothing else away from reading this blog, I beg, nay urge you to listen to the following tearstained words of wisdom:

When making changes to one's template, BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL GODDAMN TEXT before making/committing any changes.

As you can see, the Cotillion looks a lot different and has a lot of wonkiness to it that needs to be worked out.

Fuck.

Double fuck.

Double fuck with caramel topping and a hint of jizz.

18 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Another reason to be thankful I'm a lame ass blogger. Sorry for your tears, though.

6:51 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Gee, a double fuck topped with caramel doesn't sound nearly as bad as losing your template. Maybe you need a different metaphor. Sorry 'bout your blog.

7:00 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Platypus said...

Aw crap! So sorry but am also looking forward to see what you come up with next. I'm sure it'll look spectacular as always. :0)

7:35 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Haha! *points*

8:26 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*still laughing and pointing*

8:27 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*still laughing, pointing, and now shakes butt*

8:30 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*does happy dance*

8:30 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*runs and hides because he's not completely stupid*

8:31 PM, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...did you say something? All I read was "caramel topping and a hint of jizz".

11:06 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Why can't they make that one of Baskin and Robbins 31 flavors???
"May I help you?"
"Yes, I'd like a scoop of double-fuck with caramel topping and a hint of jizz."
"Cone or cup?"
I feel cheated.

/Sorry your text got fucked. :o(
//Ice cream, anyone? :o\

11:49 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I saw your comment over at Nilbo's and that made me remember to save my template before I deleted the button.

I'm so sorry you lost your stuff there. It sucks!

7:44 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I'm Katy Barzedor. What's yours?

I just caught that. LOL

7:44 AM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you get it back by searching google and picking a cached entry - like this one?
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:zRugdIfMhToJ:bucky4eyes.blogspot.com/+bucky+four+eyes&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

9:52 AM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

View source, etc...

9:52 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger ALRO said...

Here's a hint..
Go to google.... do a search of "Bucky Four eyes"

First link that comes up -- click on the CACHED link.

There's your old blog.

View source... copy it - ... and voila - you have your old template.

10:12 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger ALRO said...

woop.. someone got ahead of me..

There we go! shoulda read all the way thru.

10:12 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now you remind me, Bucky! I just made a couple of template changes and now my “previous posts” in intruding onto my newest post. Well, only when I use MS Explorer: with Foxfire and Netscape it looks OK.

2:50 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Holy Schmidt said...

I thought it said, "Double fuck with canle toeing".

I must lay off the Nyquil.

11:17 PM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home