the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy ho (lidays)

Christmas day
My kissy mandrill and I wish you all the best


Thanks to all for the Christmas wishes, tidings, and what-not. I won't lie, it's been a tough Christmas for me, but I have also received a most welcome outpouring of love, and some very unexpected gifts that arrived for me in the mail last week.

Lots of love and big, sweaty hugs to you all. I hope all your days, not just your holidays, are filled with jizz joy and unabashed affection. And lots of sinfully fattening food.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you Bucky. I know it must be a very rough time right now but I'm glad you posted. After all, Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without a psychadelic picture of something or other from you! It's as much a part of celebrations as, well, Santa or Nilbo in an Elvis costume! Well, it is now...

8:13 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Glad to see you back in action, darlin ... you've been missed.

8:40 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Happy ho lidays to you, too, sweetie!

8:55 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tough Christmases ain’t fun, Bucky; I’ve glad you had the love to help you through it. It’s wonderful to see you back!

Much love and peace to you!

10:11 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Big sweaty hugs right back at cha!

9:17 AM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

uuuummmmgggggghhhhhh!!!
(that's the sound I make when giving a big sweaty hug :)

9:52 AM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I'm glad you posted, too, Bucky...been wondering how you were. Sending best wishes from me, a smooshy snuggle from Fiero, and one emphatic head butt from Ollie.

Lotus Lynn

10:42 AM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Happy HO lidays to you as well!
xxx

9:54 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Sorry you had a tough one Bucky.
We miss you!
Happy f'ing New Year!
:)

11:10 AM, December 29, 2006  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Yay! Bucky's back!

12:21 AM, December 30, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

I covet that mandrill. Just thought I should 'fess up.

11:00 AM, January 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home