the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shout-out from Port Charles

If I said that General Hospital was my guilty television pleasure, that would be a lie; 99% of what I watch on the cable suckhole could be classified as "guilty pleasure" variety broadcast bullshit, and I'm being kind in my description.

I share my General Hospital viewing ritual with Squirl. With each other's company, and our running commentary, it makes us both feel a little less like "That was five hours out of my week I'll never get back!" about the whole shameful thing.

After watching all these years, I finally got a moment of recognition from the show. Granted, this loving tribute to me could have been done in a kinder, gentler way, but when you 're as freaky as I am, you take it where you can get it. I give to you a clip from GH that could only have been directed toward me. I don't know how those clever rascals found out so much detail about me, but I suspect my sister is in on this.



"Paging Dr. Katy Grossfart..."

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

heh, I often hear things other people don't (yes, the voices, ha ha, very funny. Obvious!) but I'm not sure I would have caught that one. There's probably a running list of gag names they've used somewhere on the web of the innertubeages.

10:14 AM, November 23, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

They most definitely didn't listen to me. If they had it would have been Dr. Katy GrossfartER.

paging dr. benway...

11:06 AM, November 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benway?

I went looking online for Dr. Grossfart. Closest I came was Grossbart.

And now, I shall pick up where I had left off before I stumbled in here, having just donned my gay apparel on Twitter..

Falala lalala lalalaaaaa

4:04 PM, November 23, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Sorry Susie. It's a line from Repo Man and is a reference to William Burrough's work. Hafta check out your gay apparel.

6:48 PM, November 23, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Wow....I didn't know Squirl had that kinda power!!

8:08 PM, November 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home