the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, February 28, 2005

One procrastination, under god. . .


Where are moose and squirrel?

An astute reader might notice that there hasn't been much actual reading here the last couple of days. Trust me when I tell you that I'd much rather be writing for you, wandering blog readers, than doing what I'm really doing, which is a shitload of writing for my (paying) job. I am having slightly more than zero fun (just because I have to pee sooner or later, and peeing is always fun).

So, in an attempt to avoid my given and inevitable task for a minute or two, I give you Fearless Leader in Jim's office. I have his equally evil twin in my office. We're a cute couple, in a burn-the-beanie-babies kind of way.

Help me. Please help me. Must. . .write. . .serious. . .technical. . .AAAAAAAGH! Fun withdrawal!

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Girl.A said...

Everyone needs a little fascist dictator in their bedroom.

8:09 PM, February 28, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yeah, but whaddya think about the toy?

8:20 PM, February 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...two of my favorite things, Girl A. Dictator.

Bucky, I write technical crap too. Doesn't it just suck the big wangage? I think I'd rather get a bikini waxing.

8:55 PM, February 28, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed, suckin' the big wangage still sounds like moe fun than what I'm doin'!

9:04 PM, February 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brazilian or regular bikini wax? There's a sizable pain variation.

BFE - When do you get to stop this actual work crap?

11:25 PM, February 28, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Wow, I used to hate my job, but at least I could be drunk and still do it if I wanted.

Can't really get drunk and write technical stuff, at least if you want it to make sense huh..might be alot more fun tho..

12:17 AM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

Write it drunk. Yeah do it.

12:48 AM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Plum -- I should be done with the bulk of this crap today. Then I can get back to my regularly scheduled retardation.

Jessica -- That's one great thing I could always say about working in a band -- it's one of the very few jobs in the world where they not only pay you, but you're encouraged to drink while working! Yeah, I miss that part of it. And all the groupies. (insert laughter here)

Striz -- I think you may be onto something. I'll let you know what they think about it at work. :)

7:38 AM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Hey Bucky! Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat!

8:54 AM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

But that trick never works!

8:57 AM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

You don't want fun, it's overrated!

10:22 AM, March 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home