the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, February 06, 2005

You know who you are

Things said in my house this weekend which could be construed as enticing, inciting, or seductive to certain readers and their cats:

  1. "I'm gonna grab some Hooters before the game."
  2. "Shit, I dropped peanut butter on your knobs."
  3. "I'll do the trim."
  4. "Can you grab that, I've got a mouthful of Hooters."
  5. "I don't wanna splatter on my new jeans."
  6. "Can you get the roller all the way up there?"
  7. "If you get time, you could degrease these knobs."
  8. "Let me swallow first."
  9. "Help me unload the trunk."
  10. "Grab my drummies, please?"
  11. "I can get in pretty tight with this."

2 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Girl.A said...

HOW DID YOU KNOW MY CAT LOVES PEANUT BUTTER???

To the point she will jump on a chair and then leap onto my back, pinning me with her claws if I don't offer her any.

1:38 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I have to confess that I did not know your cat likes peanut butter.
But now that I have that handy tidbit under my belt, I may have a little better scoring ratio with my feline friends.

7:22 AM, February 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home