the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, March 12, 2005

The dog is beginning to dislike the camera


Bad dog Snickers listens to devil music and bluegrass while we're gone.

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Aww hes got such a sweet face, I just wanna smoosh it and rub his ears and put kisses on his nose.


Ok I so need to get a dog. Really. I see that and I just think stuff like, Aww whosethesmooshywuggumswiddlebaby.

sigh.

2:54 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

hey, comment is FINALLY WORKING.....YEAY!

6:13 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

He really is a sweetie! I can see how you readily forgive all his transgressions. Give him a hug and kiss for me, please.

7:49 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Look at that Dazed, PSP v9 took the bird bath right out, and replaced the snow with carpeting. Never underestimate the power of good software and/or the schwartz!

8:02 AM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I think it's the way his lips look that made me pick this one over the others in the same pose.
I'm sure he'd accept all the huggin'and kissin' and smooshin' any of y'all would like to give him.
He's a whore, just like his mama. sniff

10:51 AM, March 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home