the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Jacuzzi you later


Cheeky Monster

If I hadn't already pointed it out enough times this week, Friday is our 16th wedding anniversary, our 16th April Fool's day of unholy mattressmony.

So, as is our custom, Jim and I have secured a jacuzzi room for the night. I will probably have precious few details for y'all here, as I've decided to try exercising good taste and see how that feels. If you do, indeed, want to know all the gory details, what the hell is wrong with you? Email me.

I'll be back tomorrow, so there's no need to wail and tear at your clothing. Unless, of course, you are attractive and there will be pictures. Then it's to be fully encouraged.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Have fun. I will be e-mailing for details. Does that mean I need to come up with an interesting post for tonight? Dang

3:00 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

nutty: Thanks! And congrats in advance on your fiver anniversary. Love the dawg on your profile pic.

squirl - yup, girlie, it's all on you tonight. I'll just be gettin' soused and pourin' more bath salts in the jacuzzi. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

3:10 PM, March 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No smartass remarks for this one, Bucky.

Just a hearty Happy Anniversary to you and Jim. Hope you guys have a fantastic evening.

3:50 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I've actually had that toy at one point! Pull down his arms and his tongue pops out, right?

Oh wait, that's how I work. Sorry.

3:53 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Happy 16 years of screwing the same old piece of...

Oh wait. Ahem. Sorry.

Happy Anniversary!!! And I promise, if I wail and cry, I will totally take pictures and send them to you, that should teach you a lesson about asking for things you dont really want to see!

Yes, I do have to be a smart ass about everything.

Congratulations you two crazy kids.

6:10 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

CONGRATS! 16 yrs and your still doin' it.....TOGETHER! Gawd, my now ex and I were so past THAT at sixteen years (not the jacuzzi thing, just with each other).

You are lucky to have each other....here's to 16 more then 16 more after that!

oh yeah, and send me a cc of that email!

9:37 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger butterstar said...

Instead of old letters or pressed flowers to remember when the love was new, you have melted tchochkes. And your anniversary is April Fool's Day. You so totally rock.

(yey! I can post comments! I've been trying FOREVER on your blog!)

Have a loverly time.

9:46 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger x24 said...

Happy anniversary to us! 10 years on april 1st! Copy cat (and they said it wouldn't last)

10:23 PM, March 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Bucky and X24! Whoo-hoo! If the blog's a-rockin', don't come knockin'

11:59 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

That's what I like about you B4E, I can't pidgeon hole you as one thing or another. Guess that goes back to that bag a chips and a whole lot more comment.

My happiest wishes to you and yours. Hurry back to us, I'm getting lonely with out you and Susie around.

P.S.
I won't be sending you an email for details...breeder sex...ick! (hands over ears...LA LA LA LA!)

Snort! Chuckle! cough cough cough!

1:06 AM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

LOL, mattressmoany.

I am fat and took pictures, want em?

Congrats BTW.

9:50 AM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

mrs. strizzay... it's not fat, it's Ruebenesque... and if such models were good enough a master like Ruebens, they should certainly be good enough for us, so, BRING EM ON!

11:34 AM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

I love that frankencritter.

Happy anniversary to you and Senor Hot Tub.

2:37 PM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Wow! Youse guys are so sweet I'm gonna cry...or is that my chafed thighs?
(sorry Greenie, I'm sure I killed your mojo with that)

Senor Hot Tub thanks you all for your kind wishes, and agrees that he is indeed a brave man to be screwing the same old piece of...hey, wait, now we're talkin' about me!

Happy sharedaversary to X24, hope the chafing's going swimmingly for y'all too.

Mr B: Yes, the toy works just like you do, then!

Strizz: this sounds like a new photo pool for Flickr.

HDL: "O" Face? Oh, thanks a lot for that Scotty! Actually, this has the potential for fun and mayhem. And if Greenie wasn't already curled up in the fetal position with his hands over his ears, I might ask why you think I need to practice after all the smokin' hot, blistering breeder sex I've been havin' since we dropped Snickers off at the kennel yesterday?

5:18 PM, April 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home