the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Born to be wild

If you woke up this morning with a nagging sense that there was more to this day than meets the eye, you would be correct. Today is, in fact, the birthday of one uber-blogger Jessica Rabbit. I have it on the best of authority that she's nearly old enough to drink alcohol!

So, to my friend who publicly accused me of having assless chaps before I actually had them, who let me talk to her children without calling the police, who was nice enough to help me up and not leave me crumpled in the Chicago quicksand, who has recently made me laugh so hard a carbonated beverage squirted like a goddamn fountain out my nose, I say:

Happy Birthday, Bazonga Queen! You bring wisdom, merriment, and a fair amount of smut to Blogsylvania. May your plate always be plentiful with sushi and your ears perpetually full of Maynard.

And may you never be afflicted with cat food pussy; cats would be happy, Hermione would be happy, Nick...not so much.

Please stop by Jess' place and wish her the most kick-ass of birthdays today!

15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks, Bucky, I'll go give her some virtual birthday spankings.

10:15 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

See, now she'll be glad I posted this.
I mean, come on - free virtual spankings? From the Squirl?

Awwwwwww yeah!

10:20 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

I will take a copy of that video squirl

10:26 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Jeff's place I already sent her virtual spankings. You'll have to have a virtual copy of the video.

11:10 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

I'm spanking her right here since I know she'll be over here sometime today, and then you guys can watch live.

11:51 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh lady thank ya! Im having a good day so far. I got a gift card for Victorias Secret, one for the Bath and Body store, Nick brought me home the nicest card, and he put out! And a back rub! And now this, thank you so much lady.

And hey, when did the soda come out your nose? You didnt tell me that!


Thanks everyone, you guys are all so great to me.

Now Im going back to bed. I just got up to pee.

11:58 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jeff's place - perv. You fit right in with this crowd.

Squirl - so did your little paws get sore from all the spank action?

Eclectic - hey, nobody ever said this was a spank-free zone. Spank away, my friend!

Jess the Birthday Girl - Nick put out? It IS a great birthday for you! Nothin' like the gift of Wood on your special day...
And you have made Dr. Pepper shoot out my nose on more than one occasion. All I got to say is...cat food pussy.
Now go pee, you'll feel better.

12:02 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

Who am I to pass up on some squirl on rabbit action. Guilty as charged.

12:23 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

I'm heading over to wish her a Happy Birthday.
No spankings though, we don't want to spoil her!

1:16 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great! I'll stop by and wish that cutie a great day. She must be quite young if they're still great. I stopped having them about five yrs. ago as I started getting the sensation of racing toward death...

oh sorry for the non sequitur. =)

2:08 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger MsPerdie said...

Cat food pussy... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

4:07 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jeff's place - oooh, cross-species freakiness. I like it!

Sierrabella - I'm afraid nobody spared the rod, and now the child's spoiled. But hey, you tried...

Laurenbove - hey, philosophical nonsequiterisms are more than welcome here. It helps to offset my overuse of the word "fuck."

Msperdie - I KNOW! If you'd heard the conversation, you'd have been a nasal soda fountain, too.

7:37 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Time for the goofy hats!

7:44 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - are you sayin' I'm fuckin' goofy? 'Cause Minnie Mouse is already takin' take of that.

8:49 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

You're saying you ain't goofy?

9:41 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home