the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rude dining

rudebucky

Caught without my shades, but not without my trusty bird. Why haven't more people slapped me by now?

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger I'm not here. said...

Because you did it so well?
You looked like a happy diner.
Lemme tell ya...;o)

9:18 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger ALRO said...

Always begging for a spanking... So unbecoming its sexy!

10:23 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - I was just showin' once again why Squirl is the classy sister. ;)

Alshrim - hell, I'll take a spankin' over a slappin' any old day!

10:29 PM, September 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because golly...yer just as cute as a li'l speckled pup in a red wagon, you dickens, you. (Not Charles Dickens..he's quite dead, you know).

11:20 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Hey, congrats on the Powerbook.. I guarentee you'll love it!

Great pics of my favorite city, I'm gonna be there for sure next year... really sorry i missed Marcia Ball and Dr. John, two of my all time favorites!

Please tell me you had pizza at Niki's while you were there!

11:46 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed - whew, so glad you don't think I'm Dickens! Too ponderous for me...and not cute at all. ;)

Bear - sorry to disappoint, but pizza is not strictly something I should have (not that I don't sneak a slice here and there), the cheese is a migraine trigger for me, so I stuck to the jazz fest soul food. I felt so medieval with my smoked turkey leg.
I hope the fest is as good next year so you can see it, too.

8:12 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

The perpetual "bird"; accept no substitutes.

10:27 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - the only acceptable substitute is on my other hand.

10:51 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I happen to like this picture.

7:16 AM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home