the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, September 10, 2005

You know what to do

Here's my grits.

grits

Now, get to it.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger I'm not here. said...

Ha! Too funny!

9:48 PM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

***wipes grits shrapnel off of lips*** Somehow, I always envisioned it a little different than that.

10:11 PM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

My name is not Mel.

10:43 PM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Lips, ugh! I was just at a site called awful plastic surgery. They showed more over-plumped, collagened lips than I ever needed to see. Nightmare-time.

Now tell us what you really mean, Bucky.

11:10 PM, September 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blech. I don't like grits. Do you have any oatmeal?

12:52 AM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Kitty, I'm thinking they're grits.

8:20 AM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

*gasp* I see Condoleezza Rice in those grits! Don't eat her! Sell them on ebay!

8:27 AM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

I knew what do to and I did it with ample tongue.

11:06 AM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

I need to melt some cheese and sprinkle some salt on that bitch first, before we get down to business.

12:01 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Mahala said...

Or fry some eggs just so that the outside is done but the inside is still runny.. then stab those mofos and mix it all up together with the grits.. yeah.. that's what I'm talkin' about.

12:24 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - I can neither confirm nor deny that I ran around the house with them, shouting "Kiss my gree-its!"

Eclectic - sorry to shatter your illusion.

Mr. B - Then you're either Vera or Alice. What's it gonna be?

Squirl - oh, those over-collagened lips just make me think of a meaty duck. Ew. Naturally full lips are great, surgically bloated lips...not so much.
But you are still invited to kiss my grits. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Dazed - you know I'll always make a bowl of oatmeal for you, hon. I might even throw in some brown sugar if I'm in a good mood.

Kittay - gree-its all the way. More lumpy than I like 'em, though. But I do love some just-the-right-texture grits.

Squirl - ding ding ding ding! ;)

Susie - OH! I wish I'd seen it before I ate 'em! I just digested a potential auction fortune. *sob*

1:42 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Schmootz - awwwwww yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about!

Torrie - there was already plenty of salt on that bitch, but I'm more of a real butter girl.
See, that wouldn't sound so dirty if anybody else said it. I'm soooo persecuted here!

Romani Heart - yeah, I did a bit of that with my eggs. Mmmmmm, now I'm hungry again!

1:44 PM, September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home