the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Do not open 'til dusk

vampire2.jpg

vampire1.jpg
More pancake than IHOP.

18 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Yeah, but it looks waaaaayyy better on you!!! That's some eye shadow you got there, missy.

10:32 PM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Geez, makeup horder.

10:55 PM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Damn, I wouldn't mind being bitten by a vampire if they looked like that! You look hot there, katy!

11:03 PM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Goth girl comes out! Dang, Miss Bucky - you even make the undead look hot. Thanks, by the way, for leaving out the maggots and flaps of loose skin.

11:44 PM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

IHOP never had it so good.
Very nicely done.
:o)

12:31 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Wow.

You get any hotter and I'm going to have to put some soap in my brain to wash out all the dirty thoughts!

Yowwwwweeeeeee!

4:21 AM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you single? because, i'm totally attracted to the un-dead look.

5:28 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Great makeup job there, sis.

6:50 AM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! No fair, leaving us out!

7:31 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - do I look like a necrophiliac's wet, musty dream here?

Jess - yeah, the guy said "You hoard all that?" and I said "Hell no - my sister whored half!"
Oh, wait. Different joke. Carry on.

Bear - why thank ya! Now present your neck, my boy...

Jim - I take that as a huge compliment, coming as it does from a hunky gay ex-serviceman. But if you look farther down the page, I think you've rather hurt the maggots' feelings...

M_D - I got my pancakes frosted real good, huh? ;)

Zombie - shame on you. But don't scrub too hard. Now that I've been undead, I understand the tenuous nature of the skin that's left behind...

kd - so...you dig a corpse? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey, why aren't you laughing? Don't tell me you're one of those humorless lesbians, because if so, you can't come to my party. And no monkey if you can't laugh at my jokes.

Squirl - thanks! You think Mom would like it?

Maggots and flaps of loose skin - oh, now, don't fret. I'd be happy to feature you in the next round of photos. But you have to hold still this time.

7:50 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

call me gullible, I REALLY thought you were going to dress up as Jerry Lewis!

8:41 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

You look quite smokin' Bucky-girl.

And the hair is nice and shiny!

8:53 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! In an undead sort of way...

8:59 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

What, no fangs? All the better for eatin' hotcakes, I say. ;)

10:02 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Looking good in a dead kinda way!

10:25 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - I'm Jerry Lewis every other day of the year. I decided to costume this time.

Amy - thanks! And I know how you guys loooooove shiny things.

CKelli - and thank you! Wow, I should walk around lookin' like death every day, it does my ego good...

Plazajen - I did have fangs in my original plan, but they never made it onto my teeth. Ah, well. I'd have found a way to hurt myself with 'em, more than likely.

Effie - you guys are makin' my undead head swell. I won't fit back in my coffin!

11:09 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Your hair looks pretty.

11:38 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

"you guys are makin' my undead head swell. I won't fit back in my coffin! "

Heh, looks like you're gonna need a bigger box, Bucky.

Oh, and trust me, I walk around looking like death every day -- after a while, they stop commenting. ;)

11:53 AM, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home