the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanks for THAT, subconscious.

I've been having the strangest dreams lately. Really, stranger than usual, even for me.

Today, I dreamt that as I slept, someone came into my room, opened the windows, and pinned the curtains open. When I looked out my south window, instead of the back yard, there was a parking lot. In the lot, Carol Channing was walking to her car.











I remember thinking, "Oh, man - I
have to blog about Carol Channing being right outside my window!"

And I am.

Then (in my dream), I went out into the kitchen, and the boys' grandmother was out there, sweeping up. Only, instead of their real grandmother, it was Helena Cassadine, Nikolas' super-evil grandmother from General Hospital, as played by Constance Towers.

















Carol and Constance, all in one dream - that's hawt.

2 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

OMG, Bucky! That's one hell of a dream. I don't know about Carol Channing, but Helena Cassadine make sense here.

7:35 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Believe me, you don't want to let Carol drive. Tonight, take her keys.

7:48 PM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home