the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holy back combing, Batman!

It's a fact that I've arrived at the station in Fogeytown, and sometimes I miss out on pop culture and consumer items simply because they are marketed to a younger demographic and I'm just not paying enough attention. One of these items has recently come to my attention: Sparx, an energy drink with alcohol in it. Malt liquor that keeps you on the borderline between passing out and feeling compelled to knit lavender tuxedos for all the sumo wrestlers in Japan. The stuff makes me think of Drew Carey's Buzz Beer.

I wasn't drinking that last night, but Molly was. It was late, we were both drunk, she was also kept aloft by excessive amounts of caffeine and guarana and taurine, and somehow the subject of Amy Winehouse came up. Now, remember that Molly is a hairdresser. In fact, I'm convinced she's only dating me to get to my hair. So, you have hairdresser + alcohol + caffeine + my long hair and you get two silly-ass bitches laughing their fool heads off at 4 in the morning because of this:


Fireplace bouf
They TRIED to make me go to rehab...



Psychedelic bouf
The elven queen will hear your requests after her daily glitter douche.


15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I love these pictures. :-)

6:29 PM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*still thinks Amy will implode sooner than later, but likes the new hair*

7:35 PM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Wowza! Sistah, you R hawt!!

7:45 PM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Wait. That's you? Whaaa?

12:07 AM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

*wolf whistle*

12:39 AM, November 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! I hadn't been over here yet when I saw this over there! NOW I see!

Charmingly delicious!

3:30 AM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

Rrowr! You look saucy at 4 am!

10:14 AM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yowza! Jeebus, Buckarincess. Don't DO that to a gay boy - we start to wonder if we made the wrong choice (because after all, it IS a choice, right)?

You are SMOKIN'. Day-YUM.

10:15 AM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

LMAO at Jim's comment!!

11:47 AM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

Silly assed are by far the best kind of bitches.

12:52 PM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Sweeet. Your hawtness is palpable.

1:49 PM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I've already slobbered all over you at Flickr. Molly does good work!

2:05 PM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

wa wa wee wa!

5:59 PM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! It’s 3 AM and I must be dreaming a vision of loveliness.

3:31 AM, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're gorgeous dahling... gorgeous.

9:05 AM, November 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home