the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Bucky Bug-Eyes




I think I need to find a new way to relax.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger CV said...

I think you'd better switch to decaf.

12:46 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

STOP DOING THAT!


One of these days, I am coming to MI and I am going to kick your ass for messing with me like that.

I mean it. Your so pushing your luck.

1:16 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

ok, i saw that BEFORE COFFEE. My eyes hurt now...I have an hour of KoL to play here - my ability to kill drunken rats may be permanently impaired.

8:00 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Golly jeepers, where'd ya get those creepers? Oohhhhhh! She's got Betty Davis eyes.

8:32 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, I hate it when you do that to your picture. At least Mr B knows how handle the situation.

8:39 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Aww .. it's like the little waif in my velvet painting grew up and turned into a sexy wench. I love when that happens ....

11:20 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

So that's what you look like under those sunglasses!

11:53 AM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Chris V. nailed it. Decaf, just as tasty as the real thing!

1:56 PM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Chris V - Welcome! I promise to chill, soon.

Jess - I hear your monkey knows karate. And it knows how to turn an orchid blue.

Opera gal - I have complete faith in your drunken rat killing abilities.

Mr. B - Well, ya know, Bette Davis wasn't usin' 'em anymore...

Squirl - as I told ya on Flickr, you're just lucky I don't unleash this on y'all as often as I use it. I have some wicked, twisted fun with photoshop liquify.

Jimmy Two-Eyes - Did I tell you that you could put clothes on and type?
Didn't think so. What? You just typed? I guess that's OK.

Kitty - I'm too sexy for my dilated pupils.

Nilbo - see? That's exactly what I though when I looked at the big saucer eyes...before I decided it looked positively satanic.
But then, aren't those velvet waifs just the teeniest bit satanic, anyway?

Sierrabella - Now you know that my shades are for your protection as much as for mine.

Kristine - I just gotta find my peaceful spot, man...

Actually, just kiddin' about the coffee. Gave it up a few years ago. Which is good, 'cause for me, it's a natural smoking trigger. I haven't dared drink a beer, either! Aiyeee!

5:08 PM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

...still, I'd give them back if you start to stutter.

8:34 PM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Um. I'm scared. First the "run-a-way bride," next the "chainsaw murderer from Canada," and now you are sporting that bugged-eye thing. At least yours is Photoshopped--it *IS* photoshopped, right???

9:48 PM, June 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home