the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, June 26, 2005

How did YOU get here?

UPDATE: I'm still tryin' to find a faster download host for this clip. In the meantime, if your email can take a 7+ MB attachment, and you really wanna see this piece of crap that's little more than a glorified slide show, let me know, and I'll email it to you. Email me at bucky4eyes AT gmail DOT com.

I became possessed with the desire to figure out Windows Movie Maker this weekend, so I'm including a link to my first effort. Because if I can't treat this site like a refrigerator for my crayon masterpieces, then I might as well put the whole kit and caboodle down my pants and go home.


Searching
This is a .wmv file, which I know will play in Windows Media Player.
Unless your browser already knows what to do with a .wmv file, right click on the link and choose "Save link target" or reasonable facsimile.
Awwww, crap, seems like a slow download from the server where the file is stored. I'll link it elsewhere if I can find a better option. Sorry! The file is a bit over 7 MB.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMMIT! We can't have nice things. I wanna see the video! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna! (throws self onto the floor, kicking feet a la Veruca Salt) I WANT it!

11:28 PM, June 26, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I only wanna se it if you caboodle is shown ... without Casper coverups.

11:34 PM, June 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok really, that freaking rocks. It does. And Im special because I got to see it, so neener neener you peoples.

So Bucky, when you stopping by? I gave the puppy a bath and everything. Damn it, I cleaned the dog! You just have to swing by on your trip, Ill make brownies. Ill tap dance. Ill cook for you. BRING YOUR PUPPY!!!! Damn it women. You cant tease me. I WANT TO MEET ANOTHER BLOGGER. But especially you cause everyone else will be jealous.

Oh yeah. If I get to meet Bucky, everyone is so going to be jealous hehehe.

What? Its 430 in the morning and Im high on paint fumes, leave me alone.

5:22 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Downloading this video reminds me of one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands. Everyone remembers the old days of Jane's Addiction I'm sure? And even as I type this the download still refers to that one special song.

"1%"

6:30 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed - I kinda find you appealing when you go into Veruca Salt mode. I think I will do this more often.

Nilbo - the caboodle pictures are on my pay-per-view site.

Kitty - Sorry! The Squirl doesn't have it yet either. I gotta get an avi convertor so I can put this stuff up on audioblog.


Jess - Ha, turns out your'e the only one who's seen my little work of crap this morning.
Sorry, the atomic dog will be nestled at his favorite kennel, spoiled by his keepers, and leaving us to stay at a wider variety of hotels as we travel.
But since you washed your dog, I think it would be rude for me not to stop over. And screw the brownies, pencil me in for the tap dancin'!
(and yeah. they'll be soooo jillis. sure.)

Mr. B - apologies for bein' a video tease.

8:12 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Bucky you'd only need apologize if you reminded me of an icky song.

9:09 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Bucky have you tried www.jusspress.com yet?

That's what I use for videos.

10:27 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - I emailed it to you. Now you can decide if the wait was worth it!

Torrie - I just now signed up, but wouldn't you know, there's a 2-minute limit on the video (this one is 2:10 or something). I will use it for my next one, which I will make sure is under 2 minutes.

11:05 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Loved it! It's a shame the textual content won't add to the way folks find the blog, but very nicely done.

(The keyboards were a perfect touch.)

11:47 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Jomama said...

It took almost 2 hours to download this, but it was well worth it. Very funny and the background music was cool. *applause*

12:47 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr B - glad ya liked it!

Jomama - you get the gold star for patience in downloading. I'm happy you found it worth the wait!

And FYI to anyone who cares: the background music is Booker T and the MGs' "Hip Hug-Her."

2:13 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Okay, I set it up, then after about five minutes it had done 1% buffering. So I took my kid to piano, went and got a coffee, read a magazine, played at the park, made dinner, played a few games of canasta, made a roast duck, cleaned out my car, had a bath, disputed the theory of relativity to a group of scientists.....

And then I checked back. And it was done 51% buffering.

4:44 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Amy...if you click your heels together three times, say "There's no place like downloaded" and put another quarter in the jukebox, the clip just might finish buffering by morning.

I'm workin' on a better solution to this. I'll be back later.

5:40 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

just one bi of advice. get a mac and use IMovie.

11:45 AM, June 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home