the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, June 24, 2005

Nipple fever

Never let it be said that I shy away from nudity here at the Cotillion.

what knockers
Just so it's done tastefully.

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Nilbo said...

What ... no Caspers on her ass?

10:01 PM, June 24, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I wondered what you were going to blog about tonight. Looks like a little censorship going on here.

10:12 PM, June 24, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo - Why, I don't know what you mean.

Squirl - I just can't have nipples running amok in my yard, can I? What would the neighbors think?

Kitty - I almost couldn't decide between the X-es and the footprints. I think this was the better choice, but look for the footprints next time.

8:36 AM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

"Nipples Running Amok" would be a great name for a rock band.

8:48 AM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I guess after "Singing Mammogram" all things are possible.

8:51 AM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Tastefully is good, but tastily is better. Can't you photoshop something tasty on there? Maybe some chocolate chip cookies, some nice fruit? Just a thought. Of course, I haven't had breakfast yet, that might be a factor . . .

8:52 AM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - with Photoshop, food-and-floppers fusion can be yours.

I'll have to get back to you later on this one.

8:54 AM, June 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG..I just saw "Anonymous's" heiney on the reformed stripper's website! Whoo-Hoo! (although it was absolutely adorable, it TOTALLY looked like a chick's ass).

So you'll tape her nipples, but won't censor out her exposed spinal column from beneath her bust, huh? EVERYONE knows what an erogenous zone the exposed spinal column is.

10:05 AM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

OMG, where's the rest of her?

If that's a fountain beneath, where does the water spill from?

12:15 PM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dazed - Knowin' that my ass is adorable to you means a lot. And thanks for the vote of gender confidence! Just 'cause you guys don't see my lady parts here doesn't mean I don't have 'em. Hangin' outta my chaps.

And I thought I'd be risque with the spine. Live a little!

Sierrabella - you see why I had to censor this? If people saw the water jet forth from yon stone nipples, the whispers of scandal would never die down, and we can't have that sort of thing 'round here, can we?

3:07 PM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

In a coincidence of cosmic proportions, the drapes covering the topless sculptures at the Dept of Justice were removed Friday...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/24/AR2005062401797.html

4:48 PM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks, Ghost of Goldwater. I always thought that was a stupid waste of taxpayer money.

5:32 PM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Well, I guess if they can unveil the Lady at the Dept of Justice, I can go rip the tape off ol' Venus' stony aereolas.

I'll tell her, this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you.

3:57 PM, June 26, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

X marks the spots. Treasure chest be found!

7:25 PM, June 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Susie.

I licked and licked but it just tasted like flat panel. Nothing tasty came out.

10:56 PM, June 26, 2005  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

Reminds me of my first and only trip to a strip club. It was at Daytona Beach for the 500. We got pretty tuned up and decide to walk in. They had tape on thier nipples. Some was flesh colored. It looked like a wacked out Hitchcock film.

9:44 AM, June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home