the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, June 18, 2005

For Sierrabella

Saw this in downtown Grand Rapids today, and thought of Sierrabella.

100_2752

You might have to see the larger version to read the writing on the wall.

3 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I am SOOOO impressed with downtown GR!

2:39 PM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Did you notice the road closed sign?
The Sierra Room is temporarily closed due to a massive invasion of the dreaded booty-flies!
Actually, they had to shut down the entire neighborhood...
I'm so embarrassed.

2:50 PM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bear - yeah, I am super impressed myself. Really, I never got over here enough when I lived close. Only now do I appreciate how cool it is here.

Sierrabella - It's okay, honey...we have booty flies spray here, you can stay.

4:54 PM, June 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home