the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, June 13, 2005

Photoshop boob job



This is merely a scientific experiment. My question is for the people who hate my pictures that use liquify:

Is it less scary for you if I don't liquify my face in any way? I mean, is it the eyes or the mouth that freak y'all the fuck out?

Take the example above. I've given myself a quick up-'do and a big ol' rack, and I didn't have to miss any work!

So, is this just as bad? You know I couldn't ask without illustration. I think too highly of y'all.

27 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Nilbo said...

I'm likin' it, although I'd have to see the original for comparison.

My temptation, too, would be to add some Patti Smith armpit pelts and some highbeams on those headlights ...

10:36 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo, don't think the highbeams didn't occur to me when I had the hot pink out...

(gosh, that sounded even dirtier than I had intended)

10:37 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Oh WOW.... I'm in love! Or at least, madly in lust!

10:50 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger August95 said...

HA! You are funny Bucky. Now that is fun with Photoshop. Thanks for the giggle.

11:57 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok baby, its going to be alright. I know some good doctors that can get those suckers to drop back down and let you put your arms down again.

How many times did I tell you not to get a boob job from a guy whos name you got off a cracker jack box?

And as far as the hair, I can fix that. But really, those things are torpedos!

6:57 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*ducks head in relief he's sitting at the back of the class*

6:58 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Okay, nobody's answered your question yet. This is not as scary as when you mess with your face!

7:08 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bear - To hell with blondes, DD cups have waaay more fun.

August95 - I just don't have the cash for real breast enhancement, so I dream and dream with Photoshop...

Jess -- are you sure you're not secretly afraid that you'll lose your title as Bazonga Queen? You know, once the blogosphere gets a gander at my new torpedoes?
And I wish we'd talked about pickin' a doctor before I went.
My arms are really, really tired.
Can somebody scratch my monkey for me?

Mr B - they can still poke your eye out; you are not immune in the back row, young man.

Squirl - so I can (graphically) mess with my hooters all day long, and give myself bouffants and beehives, and there will be no complaints?
Let the games begin!

7:46 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

*clawing my eyes out*

8:17 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I'll take one for the team and scratch your monkey. But my hands are full. Fortunately, I have the tongue of a cat ...

8:33 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, STOP. You are a funny, funny girl. Now put yourself back like you were, and get this room cleaned up before dinner.

9:21 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm not? Damn. May I be excused?

9:24 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

(sigh) Mom always comes in and spoils everybody's fun ...

9:29 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

I think you oughta put the Bucky Bug-Eyes face on this body, and make that your profile pic. Very sultry.

(Sorry if this is a repeat. No time to read all the comments today.)

9:44 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ghost - would it help if I wore a merkin? Jim and I were brushing the dog last night, and I wondered aloud if I should make a merkin from the discarded fur.

Kitty - only my mom rocks the bouf harder than me.

Nilbo - you know I never could resist that little sandpaper tongue...

Susie - *pout* you just don't want me to have monster hooters. Maybe I should liquify the chaps pictures...

Mr. B - no, young man, you're trapped in class with the rest of my victims. And where's my apple?

Nilbo - I don't believe Mom told you to put that sandpaper tongue away...

LadyBug - Brilliant! A sure way to freak everyone completely out.

10:26 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

I prefer this so much more than the scary eyes.

11:40 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Please Photoshop the assless chaps picture!

12:02 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Adam brought the apple, I was asked in the hall to bring in this snake for some reason.

12:47 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

Mommy? Mommy, is that you? I'm scared!!!

Suuuuuusssieeee!!! (clasps hand over eyes and runs blindly into bucky's monkey cage and falls over unconcious)

4:12 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh baby, I would gladly share my title of bazonga queen, I am mostly concerned because it seems you have a lazy eye effect going on with your knockers there. One seems to be wandering one way and the other seems to be trying to head the other direction.

Boobs shouldnt look like they are trying to run away, pop, or float up and out.

I do like this better then the scary eyes, but if you had to have one or the other, at least you can always put your glasses back on. There is no hiding lazy tit. Nope. I dont want to have to call you Ol' one hoot.

4:18 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

BFE- WOAH!

Greenie- You just made me laugh sooooooooooooooo damn hard. Thank you!

4:47 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Torrie - so we have two votes for Yes to Enhanced Tits and/or Hair, No to Enhanced Eyes and/or Mouth. Check.

Sierrabella - Heh heh heh, yeah, I think I kinda have to. Heh heh heh...

Mr B - I sorta suspected you of surreptitious serpentry. Suspicion satisfied.

Greenie - nobody calls me "Mommy" unless there's backdoor action involved. I thought you didn't want anybody to know about us, silly boy!
Now everybody knows you've been in my monkey cage...

Jess - In the light of day, I, too, am a bit alarmed by the asymmetry of my 'shopped ta-tas. I shall consult you before my next makeover. I know I can have fashion faith in the woman who guided me to my beloved assless chaps in the first place. Where were you to dress my fashion-challenged ass when I was in a band?

Plum - all I can say is BAM! I guess my "edited" knockers were just too much for Greenie.

5:40 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Back door action?


I prefer syrup.

6:30 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Jess, mine look like they're ready for retirement . . . trying to move south. Although, thanks to Oprah, I do have the right size bra now.

10:05 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

My high school aged step son was discussing his class mate and next door neighbor. She was sporting cleavage in her bikini top that had previously been, er, non existant. Rumor at school was she had been surgically enhanced. So I asked him:

Daniel, if she was your girlfriend would it matter if they were real or not? Replies Daniel (with big shit eatin grin)..NOPE!

it's always about the boobs!

11:49 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

this is hysterical

2:13 PM, June 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try scanning the fur from a fresh dog brushing. Yea, you could reaallly have some fun with the scanner. (Careful now, the glass is fragile and very suseptable to smears.

11:29 PM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home