the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, June 17, 2005

It only smells like sex

It's Friday night, I'm almost completely zonked, and my belly is full.

Therefore, you will now be subjected to pictures of my food. Yes, I'm one of those freaks who takes a camera into the restaurant/bar/dive when I go in.

We had some tomato/basil hummous for our appetizer:

hummous
Hummous job.

Then I had some kickass sashimi tuna that is even better than the sashimi tuna at the Redwood Lodge, which is nigh unto impossible:

tuna
It was almost too pretty to eat. Almost.

And what would sashimi tuna be without our friend wasabi?

wasabi
I was so tempted to use it like Play-Do.

Then on our walk home, we saw an offer we couldn't refuse:

free smells
Free smells? Be still my heart!

Really, though, with my leftover tuna and my overpowering sense of womanhood, I don't need any free smells; I have plenty of my own.

Could this post be just a little more fucking boring? I could tell you that my most recent mammogram and pap smear came back A-OK, but that would be too much information, wouldn't it. I could tell you that I very nearly threw my chaps in the suitcase when I left today, but then you'd all bitch at me for not bringin' 'em. I could tell you that I plan on havin' a butt-sex marathon with a hairy male prostitute in a tube top and capri pants, right here on Squirl's couch, but that would just be a lie (he's not that hairy).

Just wait until tomorrow, though. I will have much to discuss and display.

Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins, just you wait.

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Good (yummy) post tonight. Better post tomorrow.

10:18 PM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh my god, we have one of those places with the free smells signs too and I cant help but make jokes every damn time I see it.


Your dinner looks like it was lovely, and make sure you tip the hooker so he doesnt steal anything from squirls place on his way out the door.

11:11 PM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Was you gynecologist green and bendy?

12:52 AM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Andrea said...

Stomach growling...hummus...sashimi...wasabi...I.WANT.THAT.

OK...I'm back to harassing you...AOL STORY!!! ;)

2:32 AM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Jess, she must have tipped properly as everything is still in place here.

7:50 AM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - we need to go to that restaurant again. Yum yum. Gotta try the salmon next time.

Jess - Of course I tipped the hooker. And I gave him a souvenier flashing butt plug as a parting gift.
Somehow...I think I will see Englebert again...

Torrie - now, you know very well that Pokey is my gynecologist, not Gumby. Gumby just stands there and takes pictures of my gaping love canyon.

Andrea - The meal was divine. I still have tuna in the fridge that begs to be my breakfast.
And as for the AOL story...heh heh heh heh!

Squirl again - I sure hope we didn't keep you guys awake with our horrible noises out here. I made sure to use lots of lubrication so we didn't start a fire in your living room.

8:02 AM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Now see, I LIKE these kinds of posts. I like food details and comings and goings of Bucky B. I am glad you had a nicea mealo.

And i love singing, just you wait! Long Live Eliza!

8:40 AM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

That tuna looks awesome, but I do love me some Jimmy John's Gourmie Sammiches!! The veggie they have kicks much leafy ass!

8:50 AM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I don't need no yuppie restaurant for free smells, as long as I got the strength to pull the sheets over my head.

I think "gaping love canyon" will draw some lovely Google hits.

Mmmm. Smells like tuna ... tastes like Bucky ...

9:01 AM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

Ooh the second one looked good. the first one looked like rotten buiscuits and old pizza.

10:35 AM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

C'mon- post the pics of the Play-Do, because we all know what you created!
By the looks of the pic, you were halfway there.

1:22 PM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Amy - that was always one of my fave My Fair Lady songs. It's so evil and yet...so damn cute!

Mr. B - Might have to try me one o' those. I like me a good veggie sammich.

Nilbo - then I shall add your wish for cover-pulling strength to my list of daily prayers. Right after I tend to the orphans and lepers.
"Smells like tuna...tastes like Bucky" - this just might become our new family motto.

Strizz - One man's meat is another man's mango...

Sierrabella - haha, you've got me pegged there. Give me a writing instrument, and I'll eventually (sooner rather than later) draw a penis. And same goes with sculpture...

5:20 PM, June 19, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Wait wait, is the man-whore in the tube top and capris... or you?

2:30 PM, June 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home