the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I wasn't kiddin', folks


Photographic proof of my haunted childhood home.

26 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.

The horror! I can feel your fear!


I think I know him.

9:51 PM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I never saw 'em comin'...

*sob*

9:53 PM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Nice!

10:09 PM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

The kids all know that he loves them so! OH! That reminds me! I used that for one of my doggie songs!
Bear is a wonder-pup!
The very best pup I know . . .
The kids all know that he loves them so,
Bear is a wonder-pup!
I came over to see what kind of nekkid pix you're putting together. Go read my comment to you. That would be funny as all get-out! And now you could do some nekkid parts pix with Casper in the background at JR's! Very anonymous!

11:15 PM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

My mom always warned me about shows like Casper. Too bad she didn't know he actually lived with you in the Midwest. It might have saved her some stress...

12:42 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I loooove that picture!

6:26 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

DP - Casper photographs so well...

Torrie - I hang out at the best haunts.

Susie - I always knew, deep down, that your blog was all a ploy to see me nekkid. And now, with all your chaps and Friendly Ghost talk, you're givin' me ideas that were better supressed.
And I love your dog song.

Eclectic - I dunno...Casper told me he had troops all over the States, so your mom mighta been onto something.

Squirl - I have to think, really I do, that someone told me to say "cheese"

7:36 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

OK, now I'm like a wonder-pup with a bone. It would be hi-larious to do the chaps and the ghosties "anonymously." And anyone with a sense of humor would play along, and say nice things like they did about the current supermodel at JR's. And any nerdwad that says, "Hey, that MUST be Bucky," well, they'd just be outed as a nerdwad to the Internet as a Hole. Although Jess has a very dignified thing going on over there, I don't know if she'd stand for such foolishness ;)

8:39 AM, June 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord, Bucky! It's OBVIOUS your house was haunted! (Does best impression of Carson from "Queer Eye")..I mean LOOK at those saddle shoes - they've been dead for YEARS! Thanks for bringing up THAT ghost.

9:22 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

The Ghosts of Copyright Infringement: Spooky Legalese, Part II.

9:37 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - why, I don't know what would make you think I'd do such a thing.
Plus, I prefer people to think that the very nicest of the anonymous racks are me.

Dazed - reowwwwr, put the claws away, kitten!

Mr. B - we don't speak legalese here. Jsut Portuguese.

Kitty - Casper wants me.

11:00 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

BWAHAHAHAH!!! Love it!

11:27 AM, June 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! NEKKED CASPER!!!

I had some weird close encounters that I've always wondered about myself.

Funny you should show Casper because - when I was a kid I had nightmares about him. I told my mom he was friendly on tv but I did not want him coming to my house.

btw, your favorite pussy is featured today on WoM, below the, umm, "fold" so to speak.

12:29 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Um, hello???
Where is the Snickers story?

I can threaten you too, you know.

1:20 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Greenie - explains a little more about my brain now, doesn't it?

Kitty - awww, I'm sure Casper would sneak into your bedroom at night, too.

La Pix - thanks for the lovely pussy pictures. Seems like I'm the only one not featuring pussy pictures these days.
And Casper only *acted* friendly on TV. I hear he was a real terror on the set.

Mike - two browsers and toggle, dude. You shouldn't have to choose.

Torrie - I swear, I'm not ignorin' your demands. It's just that, frankly, you don't scare me as much as Jess does. But I did take some new kickass pictures of Snickers, just for the occasion. Maybe I will gush about him tonight.

1:37 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Little did that sweet young girl know that Casper and Gaspar his French cousin were whispering into her ears "assless chaps, assless chaps..."

1:38 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, Bucky, that's an excellent idea. I'll watch JR's site for some parts I really like, then I'll link her and claim that they're mine -- and I've finally come out! heeeheeeee

oh, and *dazed and confused* is seriously FUNNY. That is all.

1:59 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Didn't your ghosts wear glasses...

2:39 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Not as scared of me huh?

All right, you asked for it....

2:44 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sierrabella - I shoulda known that a French ghost would get me in trouble down the road...

Susie - NOW you're gettin' the hang of it. Some people choose to be envious of others' great bodies; I instead choose to lie and say "Hey, that's me!"

Kristine - Casper is nothing if not vain. He had his contacts in that day.

Torrie - Jay-sus, another Internet bully is spawned. You people should see the awful things I'm receiving in email. Mercy, Torrie, mercy!

3:40 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

That pesky ghost is hopping all over the net know, he is totally haunting up my site too.

4:04 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Apparently, Casper the Friendly Ghost is a bit of a blog slut as well.

I saw that picture. I know we're not supposed to say anything negative about the people in your anon photos, but...that "girl" with the chaps and the ghosts is puttin' me right off my dinner. *shudder*

4:37 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Do you think if I send jessica an anonymous picture of my butt sitting on a deckrail surrounded by Rice-A-Roni (the SFT) that anyone will guess who it is?

(Of course susie posted the original Rice-A-Roni picture, so we'll say it's her... shhhhh)

5:52 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

sierrabella, if you have a cute butt, go for it. I'll claim it. It has to be pretty big, though, I have a reputation to maintain.

Bucky, I'm thinking of posting mine with Gumby and Pokey strategically located ;)

6:00 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

Like La Pix I too had nightmares about Casper. He would sprout teeth and BITE ME! Spooky. He looks like he is fond of you. He is trying to say hi.

8:31 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sierrabella - I keep lookin' and I don't see it. Wherefore art thou, Rice-A-Roni Butt?

Susie - oh, please please please please please make with the Gumby cheescake!

Kranki - yeeps! Casper never tried to bite, so far as I know. I think he was afraid of my bucky-ness.

Spoonie - I got Stereo Spookiness. And nothing, I mean nothing, is scarier than the way I used to (and continue to) play that piano.

12:25 PM, June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home