the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The sordid things I see around here...

If you're offended by the sight of graphic gay sex acts, you'll want to find a safer haven on the Internet than my site. However, if you are brave of constitution and adventurous, follow me down the Hershey Highway of Love.

It was a typical summer Monday, hot, muggy, the smell of turkey bacon hanging in the air like a Blue Angel on pause; there I was, minding my own business, busily arranging tchotchkes on their new shelves like the mature adult I am, when I heard a high-pitched yowl at my bedroom door. Only one creature in this house has such a stunning soprano voice, and that would be Eeyore, aka Bubbies. His voice is even higher than that of Incredibly Gay Wobbles, who was apparently off practicing his gaiety somewhere else at the time. I admitted Eeyore and he made a beeline for my pillow and settled in for a blessed, dog-free nap.

As I amused myself far more than was necessary with my three Scarface action figures, each in a distinctive suit of clothing, all posed as if they were battling for air guitar superiority, there was a most demanding knock upon my door. Actually, it was more of a pounding, an imperious order to unbar the gate and make way for the King. It was, of course, Roo, aka Rooster, aka The Great Mouse Killer, and he wouldn't even bother knocking if it weren't for his tragic lack of thumbs. I hurried to let his highness in, and he flitted his tail at me charitably and sauntered over to the bed.

There he spied his long-time concubine, Eeyore, who had moved down toward the fan at the foot of the bed. Apparently, turkey bacon was not the only thing heavy in the air, as Roo's eyes lit up with a mixture of lust and romantic longing upon spying the handsome yet shy Eeyore. Before you could say "Rough Rider" Roo was upon Eeyore, expressing his love in a totally dominant fashion.

There they were, two elderly gay male cats having sex on my bed. What else could I do? Of course, I grabbed the camera and documented the tender moment, which I will now sully even further by sharing it with you here.


mount
Roo mounts his love with a grace unknown to human men.



roosbitch
Apparently, this butt sex is deLIcious.



helpme
I can't decide if Eeyore is silently asking for my help, or if he's begging me to turn the camera off and let them have their moment with some dignity.



dismount
Spent, Roo dismounts as Eeyore wonders, "When do I get to finish?"



dismountyawn
Obviously, gay cat butt sex is exhausting.



cuddle1
The after-butt-sex cuddle. Must've been delicious for Eeyore, too.



cuddle2
Now, you tell me how gay love can be wrong when it's so adorable.

22 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I never saw a more adorable, elderly gay couple in my life. And leave it to Bucky to document it with her digital camera.

9:35 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

Ebonyyyyyy and Ivoryyyyyy...

9:39 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Dixie said...

Now that is good entertainment! I used to have a dog that humped anything that stood still long enough to mount!

10:00 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

Such tenderness.

10:11 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

vK - thank you. i may pee right now.

10:33 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'VE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE THAT ALL MY LIFE...thank you, Buckarincess, for putting it into pictures.

11:27 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I knew I could count on you guys not to be haters.

11:31 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

"If lovin' you is wrong, I don't wanna be right..."

That's so cute! And so disturbing that you photographed it, but hey, they're in your bed, whatcha gonna do?

11:44 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I think it's an especially strong social statement because it's not only gay cat love, it's gay interracial cat love.

11:46 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

They have been in love over ten years now, if that isnt committed I dont know what is.

Its beautiful man, just beautiful.

1:54 AM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Eddie said...

think it is great they love each other that much, cool

9:13 AM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger ALRO said...

Somehow - that's disturbing, yet, facinating!

9:14 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, Kranki beat me to it with the Ebony and Ivory. I am pleased to see that love has no boundaries.

10:54 AM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger limpy99 said...

I'm reporting you to the Catholic Church, PETA and the ASPCA.

Also possibly the Adult Video Awards people.

11:30 AM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

that was, um, educational?

12:59 PM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

No condom? Wow Bucky, I woulda thought you'd advocate safe interracial gay cat butt-sex.

1:23 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a good day, but this was the cherry on top.

6:40 PM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

*bom-chicka-bow-bow*
Love the one you're with, Baby!
;o)

7:05 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aside from Nilbo's requests, we couldn't have asked for better gay sex pictures here.

Picture purrfect story girl. The tongues in motion, the cuddling AND I can smell the turkey bacon...o wait, Alex just made one of our favorite sandwiches.

Mrs.Dog's Mustard,onion, tomatoe,turkey bacon,dill pickle slices and crunchy peanut butter. Please note, pickles and pb must always be together...always. Garnish platter with Made Rite Potatoe Chips and voila!

11:34 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori- you spelled tomato AND potato with "e"s...what have you been smoking and are both pregnant, I mean, are we both pregnant?

Bucky- "The Great Mouse Killer".. "he wouldn't even bother knocking if it weren't for his tragic lack of thumbs."

1. Is a cat really supposed to have thumbs?

2. How was the loss of his thumbs tagic?

If you answered yes to either question, did he enjoy it?

12:28 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Funny thing here, Bucky, is, that I used to live with my cousin, a nun, who had five cats. One was a big, fat diabetic black cat, and the other was a freakish white cat, whose vision was like that of a common housefly. They would lie ass to nose, like a big, furry yin-yang sign, and then start licking each other's puckers. My cousin used to call them "butt buddies," and every time she'd say that, I'd cackle like a lunatic.

Thank you for unearthing this memory I nearly repressed by photographically documenting this feline romp:)

5:39 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger My adventures said...

that's hysterical....

11:34 AM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home