the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A girl can dream, can't she?

If Big Boy and Tweety Bird hated each other as much as I hate them both, what do you suppose would happen?




Big Boy and Tweety - There can be only one!

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I wondered when it would come to this...

10:08 AM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

I had no idea you hated Tweety the way I hate Tweety. I always wanted Sylvester to eat that simpering bird. I'm neutral on Big Boy, probably because he's got a burger in one hand and I get distracted....

10:53 AM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

It looks like a giant dog dropped a poo on Big Boy's head.

11:16 AM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Froggylady said...

In my dreams about Tweety and Big Boy fighting, the burger ALWAYS ends up in Tweety's ass.

1:45 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah yes, but if all that rage between Big Boy and Tweety Bird spilled over in a great big sexual romp kinda way, you could end up with Big Bird...

(good Lord I need caffeine, or more sleep)

3:25 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Nah, just drop them both in a tank of sharks with frickin laser beams...It's just so eeevil.

:o)

8:52 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I hear your animosity toward the two twerps; I wonder how those two could hate each other as much as you hate them.

11:05 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - it was kinda inevitable, huh?

PlazaJen - if I liked burgers, I'd probably never have noticed my intense hatred of Big Boy.

Bone - now you're giving me ideas for more Photoshop projects.

Kat - Oooooh, I like the way you think! More Photoshop...

CKelli - More Photoshop. You are one sick little monkey. I like that about you.

M_D - would ill-tempered sea bass suffice?

SS Nick - I don't know if it's possible, but I think it's always good to have hope.

12:03 AM, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home