the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, January 08, 2007

A sensitive, reflective post

Although I'm generally a hard-hearted bitch, there are a few unguarded moments now and then when my softer side rears its garland-draped head and skips through the petunias with girlish glee.

Today, I was listening to a song that sparked one such reaction from me, and it touched me on such a deep level that I felt the need to share it with you. I don't usually post the lyrics from an entire song, but this one hits me right in the heart, and I think it will do the same for many of you, too.

Enjoy it with someone you love.


The Ballad of Chasey Lain
by Bloodhound Gang

Dear Chasey Lain
I wrote to explain
I'm your biggest fan
I just wanted to ask
Could I eat your ass?
Write back as soon as you can

You've had a lotta dick
(Had a lotta dick)
I've had a lotta time
(Had a lotta time)
You've had a lotta dick, Chasey
But you ain't had mine

Dear Chasey Lain
I wrote to complain
Ya never wrote me back
How could I ever eat
Your ass when ya treat
Your biggest fan like that?

You've had a lotta dick
(Had a lotta dick)
I've had a lotta time
(Had a lotta time)
You've had a lotta dick, Chasey
But you ain't had mine

Dear Chasey Lain
I wrote to constrain
This letter is my last
As your biggest fan
I must demand
You let me eat your ass

You've had a lotta dick
(Had a lotta dick)
I've had a lotta time
(Had a lotta time)
You've had a lotta dick, Chasey
But you ain't had mine

P.S.
Mom and Dad, this is Chasey
Chasey, this is my mom and dad
Now show 'em them titties
Now show 'em them titties

P.S.
Mom and Dad, this is Chasey
Chasey, this is my mom and dad
Now show 'em them titties
Now show 'em them titties

(Would ya fuck me for blow?)

15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this is one of my BHG favorites. They always put a smile on my face.

10:59 PM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Good grief, Bucky. I was trying to go to sleep.

12:23 AM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Bucky, don't you think you might be getting just a little too sentimental? You wouldn't want people to think you're going all mushy or something, would you?

12:25 AM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Susie said...

That song is even more beautiful than Elton's "Candle in a Muffin." *sniff*

8:58 AM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff*

That was (*sniff*) just (*sniff*) beautiful, Bucky.

*sob*

9:34 AM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

It touched you where?

9:47 AM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Wait until you see the fan letter I'm sending YOU, Bucky. :-)

4:22 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Bucky, I gotta say...I'm feeling really uncomfortable at this glimpse into your vulnerable and tender side...please don't do this too often - very disconcerting! ;^)

5:30 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Bucky, I gotta say...I'm feeling really uncomfortable at this glimpse into your vulnerable and tender side...please don't do this too often - very disconcerting! ;^)

5:33 PM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, Bucky, that I got suspicious about 3 seconds into reading your post. Turns out I was right. Thank you for keeping my world on its' axis!!

5:43 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger limpy99 said...

I've always preferred their tender ballad "The Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying"

5:50 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

JDR - deep down, I'm just a softie.

Madame D - yeah, I love the whole "Hooray for Boobies" CD. Classic!

Thatfarmgirl - um, sweet dreams?

Lynn - I'll try to control it next time.

Susie - I know that no one appreciates a good set of, ah, lyrics more than you do. You and your muffin.

LadyBug - thank you for not ridiculing my sentimentality.

Squirl - no place that you'd want me to point to.

Charlotte - you're not going to make me show my titties to your parents, are you?

HTGT - I just couldn't control myself. I'm think I'm going romantical in my old age.

Platypus - what, you mean you were suspicious of my hearts and flowers side? For shame!

Limpy99 - it's hard to hide a hard-on when you're dressed like Minnie Pearl.

7:44 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, Bucky... *sniff*... that's beautiful... I'm just... at a loss for words. Please excuse me...

7:51 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - You'll have to play it for the Ringmaster after the kiddies go to bed.

8:11 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Bucky, it is wonderful to encounter your sensitive side in this post—or is this your reflective side?

6:33 PM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home