the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Chair thief


Snickers shamelessly claims both my chair AND my bathrobe Posted by Hello

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD...whoozaboy? Hmm? Whooza goodpuppyonnachair? Whoozit? Jesus, I need a life.

10:27 PM, February 19, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

It's the dooce comment board deprivation setting in.

10:38 PM, February 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, sister. Testify! (Can I get a witness?)

10:40 PM, February 19, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Aww what a sweet baby! We are getting a puppy late in the spring and my boys cant wait. That makes me want a pupppy NOW damn it NOW. I blame you.

2:04 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Heh heh, sorry to cause the puppy fever so soon.
Snickers is a big spaz, but when he does have a quiet moment, like the one pictured, he is quite precious.

Wait, didn't somebody over at dooce say she called her hoo-hoo "precious"?

8:28 AM, February 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home