the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, February 19, 2005


Goin' down to Cowtown Posted by Hello

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job with the pink tongue/black and white photo, Bucky. Remember how I said "If I were into girls, you'd rock my world?" That goes double now.

10:29 PM, February 19, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ah, them's always the best compliments, except for the part where I don't get any action.
Hey, I see you have a Web page now! Love the New Orleans tree.
And good luck with your mom.

10:40 PM, February 19, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Hey baby, whats your sign? How you doin?

Oh wait sorry, you cant tease people like that!

2:05 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

LMAO! The more I look at that picture, the more I think I've made myself look toothless.
Sex-ay!

8:24 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Ok, so like why are we posting Covers of Albums Past?? Poison’s Open Up and Say…Ahh! Is soooo yesterday!

:)

(Oh, and I like the profile image too!)

9:05 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B -- it's more like "Open up and say...Ewwww!"

Finally got my profile pic workin'. That's a painting of mine called "Who wants to play with Old Veinface?"

10:17 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I was wondering if you were going to mention veinface.

10:25 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Gotta give Veinface his props!
Otherwise, he haunts my dreams.

With a joy buzzer.

10:30 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

How do people end up with such long tongue's? Can we get a close up? Cool shades Bucky! Very Ozzy/Buck at the Moon :P !!

Cheesy but very dc - peace!

11:28 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Not sure if I should admit this, but the long tongue is a family thing. I bet she can touch her nose with her tongue.

11:37 AM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl, is it everybody, or is it just you and me? I don't remember any of the boys having cow tongues like us. Maybe they just didn't make a big deal out of it like we did?
I can touch my nose, but it just seems like too much trouble anymore. . .

DC -- I've been compared to Ozzy before. Sometimes Joey Ramone, too.

1:08 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Must just be the females then. Seems like I remember our maternal grandmother having a long tongue, too.

1:39 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ooh, I don't remember that about her. Maybe she just used it to frighten the older kids?

1:56 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Maybe, maybe..

2:05 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Bucky you painted that profile pic??? Nice!! Wouldn't mind seeing more of your creativenessness. Hope you post more of it.

dc

5:14 PM, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

yes I did just catch that now as opposed to this morning when you wrote that comment. carry on...

5:35 PM, February 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home