the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I wore a trenchcoat to buy this

I bought this at Petsmart for Snickers yesterday:



I'm not so sure Snickers is gonna get it.

16 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Ern said...

That is hilarious! I am cracking up!

10:11 PM, February 06, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Big Black Monster Bone

10:12 PM, February 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Hey Erin, I see in your profile that you have a cat named Nudge. I used to have a gorgeous long-haired calico named Nudgie. She was a pushy little girl, hence her name. How did your Nudge acquire his name?

11:05 PM, February 06, 2005  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

Where do you put the batteries?

11:43 PM, February 06, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

I love that you break out the red draping fabric for the doggie bone.

I've heard that once you go black you never go back.

1:36 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Schmootz -- no batteries, unfortunately. It's all wrist powered. I'm currently designing a wrist-mounted solar panel, so I'll get back to you on that.

Girl.A -- I wanted to make it as whorehouse as possible. And once you go bone, you're never alone.

7:25 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Girl.A said...

Hey, do I hear a whole new Bone Rollers story bangin around in there somewhere, Bucky?

9:00 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm afraid this bone is a bit too big to roll.

9:03 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Oh my. Well, yes, and I see you took it home and gave it the red carpet treatment.

9:45 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yes, and let me tell you a little secret: the red carpet doesn't match the drapes.

That's all I'm sayin'. . .

9:47 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Nicole said...

Your comment on dooce, the "Diva Cup of ice cream," made me all tingly in my bathroom parts. I mean that as a compliment, truly.

10:56 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Anytime I can encourage tingly bathroom parts is a successful day for me!

11:05 AM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

Is it a Black Panther fist?

2:08 PM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Miz Striz, you may be right about the Black Panther, but I don't think it's necessarily a *fist*

2:24 PM, February 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

There's a much less whorehousy photo of this product, in a different color, on PetSmart's site:

http://tinyurl.com/4xof2

2:32 PM, February 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know Bucky, I think that PetSmart one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse. Flesh-colored, shaped like a head pointing left, and the ridge reminds me of a certain vein... I really busted out laughing at this "less whore-housey picture".
Oh my.

-Danielle
danielleblog.com

8:41 PM, February 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home