the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Mix CD: The Porkchop Mix

There is no theme to this CD, except that it's all songs I like a lot. Having the sound bytes in between the songs was a cute idea, and I like listening to it, but it was a pain in the ass to do, and there are too many tracks if you wanna skip around. But really, it's all so fabulous, why would you?

  1. (Clip from Babylon 5 Bloopers)
    Londo: "Porkchops!"
  2. Rubber Tip - Funky BJs (this song isn't on any CD that I know of - it's a radio song in Grand Theft Auto 3)
  3. (Clip from Animal House)
    Katy: "I think I'm in love with a retard."
    Boon: "Is he bigger than me?"
  4. God is a Bullet - Concrete Blonde
  5. (Clip from The Simpsons)
    Homer: "Mmmmmmm. Beeeeeeer."
  6. Lucifer - Bob Seger System
  7. (Clip from Animal House)
    Dean Wormer: "Then as of now, they're on double secret probation!"
  8. Buena - Morphine
  9. (Clip from The Blues Brothers)
    Elwood: "We're on a mission from God."
  10. Mission of Mercy - The Motels
  11. (Clip from Babylon 5)
    Sheridan: "You have a face people trust."
    Ivanova: "I'd rather have a face people fear."
    Sheridan: (sighs) "Well...that too, but..."
  12. Long Hard Road - Mitch Ryder
  13. (Clip from Young Frankenstein)
    Dr. Frankenstein: (singing) "If you're blue and you don't know where to go to why don't you go where fashion sits?"
    Frankenstein's Monster: "PUTTIN' ON THE RIIIIIITZ!"
  14. Let it All Hang Out - John Mellencamp
  15. (Clip from Kids in the Hall)
    The Head Crusher: "I'm crushing your head!"
  16. Footstompin' Music - Grand Funk Railroad
  17. (Clip from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
    Serf: "Help! Help! I'm bein' repressed!"
  18. Bringin' it Back - Kansas
  19. (Clip from Crusade)
    Gideon: "Can I smack him? Just once?"
    Lochley: (laughing) "No!"
    Gideon: (sighs) "I never get to have any fun."
  20. It's Your Thing - Dennis Coffey and Lyman Woodard
  21. (Clip from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly)
    Tuco: (reading a note) "See you soon...idi...idi..."
    Blondie: "Idiots...it's for you."
  22. Cissy Strut - The Meters
  23. (Clip from Airplane)
    McCroskey: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up amphetamines."
  24. She's a Dancer - The Brothers Groove
  25. (Clip from Silence of the Lambs)
    Lecter: "I'm having an old friend for dinner."
  26. Love You Madly - Cake
  27. (Clip from Babylon 5)
    Londo: "What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"
  28. Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry
  29. (Clip from Fast Times at Ridgemont High)
    Mr. Hand: "What are you people - on dope?"
  30. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
  31. (Clip from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
    French soldier: "I fart in your general direction!"
  32. Can't Let Go - Lucinda Williams
  33. (Clip from The Outlaw Josey Wales)
    Wales: "You a bounty hunter?"
    Bounty hunter: "Man's got to do somethin' for a livin' these days."
    Wales: "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."
  34. Out of the Cathouse - Anthony Gomes
  35. (Clip from Star Trek)
    McCoy: "He's dead, Jim!"
  36. Shiver - Maroon 5
  37. (Clip from Crusade)
    Gideon: "Who's your little Pak'ma'ra?"
  38. Bo Diddley - Bob Seger w/Teegarden and VanWinkle
  39. (Clip from Saturday Night Live)
    Wayne: "Yeah, and monkeys might fly outta my butt!"
  40. Mama Papa Tu - Mongo Santamaria
  41. (Clip from Young Frankenstein)
    Dr. Frankenstein: "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    Igor: "Certainly, you take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban. "


5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm liking the 4 and 14 tracks on this end, and I am at the moment, letting it all hang out.

6:53 AM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bone - I haven't heard the Twinemen, but I have read a lot about them on the Tour Diary on Concrete Blonde's web site, from when they toured together. I'll have to check 'em out.

Mr. B - All of it? Hanging out? Better watch out for that God Bullet, if you know what I mean.

8:03 AM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

damn...really cool cd, it would go perfect on my soon to be purchased iPod shuffle. How bout burnin me one? for a reasonable fee, of course!

Incidently, new Seger news on my blog that might interest you (including recording with Kid Rock)

11:40 AM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Recording or sampling with Kid Rock. hehe, sorry

3:02 PM, March 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bucky4eyes.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

11:10 AM, February 16, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home