the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, March 18, 2005

Report Card, Part One


Jim was cleaning upstairs and found my second-grade report card. Miss Briegel was a holy terror bitch who used to pull kids' hair when she was "disciplining" them. Note my parents' signatures; this was still a time when my parents saw every one of my report cards as they were issued. ;)

And yes, I was called "Kitty" then. Don't you dare say a thing (especially one of you who shall remain nameless -- you know who you are!). Yeah, okay. Go ahead and say somethin'.

5 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

What's wrong with being called Kitty? I am still called Kitty but quite a few people, as it was my "professional" name and all.

I think its a perfectly good name.


For me to tease you about. :)

7:52 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

"EVIL does NOT wear a bonnet!"

9:16 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Aww, who's a pwitty widdle Kitty?
Katy's a pwitty widdle Kitty!

Oh, wait. Um. What were we talking about?

10:21 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

HELLO, KITTY!!!!

11:07 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Kitty was not my idea. That is one we can blame on Mom.

11:22 PM, March 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home