the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, March 12, 2005

A squirrel for Squirl


This is not my sister, but it is a squirrel on my roof.

24 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, I love it! Thanks!

7:08 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'd rather have a picture of you peeking over my roof, but I doubt you'd have as much luck with your footing as this little guy does.

7:12 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

You know I am related to you. :-) My footing would not come close to getting me on a roof.
Maybe, when it's a little warmer, Ichabod and I will come over and I can at least peek around the (ground floor) corner.

7:35 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Sounds like it would be a little safer for all concerned. I don't have enough helmets for everybody.

7:37 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Now if I were Rocket J I wouldn't have any problem at all.

7:38 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

No, as I recall it, you're the Evangelist Sister Squirl.
Of course, I was drunk most of the time when you were out preaching your mission.

7:41 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Of course. :-)

You were always cooler than I was. Drinking, preaching....preaching, drinking. We know what's cooler.

7:53 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Speaking of drinking. I don't think any of your teachers ever made this mistake.
http://www.nbc4.com/news/3770181/detail.html

7:55 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Classic! I might've gone for cafeteria food if they'd let us wash it down with tequila.

8:01 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

That picture reminds me of Caddyshack for some reason. The squirrel popping up in all the wrong times and places. If you get tired of it, call Kristine's mom to shoot it for you!

8:53 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Wait...you and Squirl are sisters? I didn't realize! All the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

9:52 PM, March 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am watching way too much children's programming. My only thought about this is that it's so Elmo's World, where Elmo takes the topic of the day and applies it to various objects. Does a squirl sit on a roof? No, but a squirrel does.

10:05 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ern, yup - Squirl has had the pleasure of changing my diapers. Though, I should probably point out, not recently.

mrtl - I think poor Elmo would be afraid, very afraid here.

10:11 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Bucky, I'm glad you cleared that up. Just from the picture, I thought for sure that was a family member. I mean...just LOOK at the resemblance to your pictures!

mrtl - Bucky has no children, so she's probably not familiar with that part of Elmo's World. Sadly though, I know immediately what you were talking about.

10:44 PM, March 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

And this is how Bloggy sits on a roof...

1:17 AM, March 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like squirrel pudding.

2:47 AM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Spoonie: I'm surprised you didn't see it on the bathroom wall! It's 1-900-SUCKNUT

(I should point out that Squirl is in much better shape than I am, and may in fact kick my ass when next we meet)

5:49 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Well, I don't smoke but other than that I'm not sure I'm in much better shape than you, Bucky. :-) I could probably outrun you, though, if I ticked you off enough.

5:56 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, yeah, you could outrun me easily. And we do have all those unanswered spankin's to contend with.

6:07 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

And that, I suppose, is a whole 'nother post. :-)

6:12 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I think at this point I need to address the issue of "Squirrel Pudding." Dazed, would you like to share with the class?

6:14 PM, March 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home