the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Fetch my brandy!

If you haven't had your heart melted today, I suggest you take a look at this. Or maybe this. And if your heart still isn't completely melted, then somebody needs to break out the big guns.

Congrats, Jess, on your new family member! Does puppy need a godmother?

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Thanks for that. I loves me some puppies.

9:41 AM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Awwwww!
I can picture Godmother Bucky presenting the gift of puppy-size assless chaps at the Christening.

12:34 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

how are the cats dealing with it?
:)

12:44 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Dogs? You people wanna see dogs?! I'LL show you DAWGS!

http://yourpackagingsucks.blogspot.com/2005/06/outside-yps-offices-bone-and.html

1:41 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

...they's bad to the chew bone them two.

1:42 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Been to Jess's site already. That Hermione is adorable. I hope they have lots of room. Those suckers get big!

2:59 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Opera Gal, here's taste of what one cat thinks so far. http://tinyurl.com/9uvsm

3:01 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Aaaaaaargh! Where's my G-mail?

Noooooooooooooo!

3:56 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, I thought it was just me. I unstalled some horrible pop-up thing the other thing. It warned me that some of my free services might not work right. Now my gmail is f***ed. If you're is gone, too, must be gmail in general.

4:11 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Gmail is back!

4:37 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

HUZZAH!

4:43 PM, June 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too damn adorable. I am so glad I am not really a dog person or I would so be carting a brand new addition of my own home right now. Or rather, tomorrow seing is it's 4.53 and I odn't think any pet shops would be open unless they sell crack as a sideline.
hrmm, maybe I should pay a visit....

4:54 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

THank you so much! And I would be honored if you were Hermione's Godmother.

I know you will teach her everything important that she might need to know.

Even if your in the chaps while your doing it, but I would be careful, she is a nibbler.

10:53 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Good rule for me: No chaps around the puppy.

It's the right thing to do.

7:07 AM, June 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home