the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I got 'head from a gay man

I mean masthead, of course. Well, unless you mean my prom date.

But that's not the point. The point is that my lovely new masthead was designed, executed, signed, sealed, and delivered by none other than Jim from DAMMIT, we can't have nice things. Actually, he sent this to me last July, and I'm a dork and haven't used it until now. Why? Because that's what dorks do.

I love this masthead. Note the serpentine lack of arms, to match the snakeskin background. Who is that smarmy bitch? And why doesn't someone smack her, while she has no arms to defend herself?

Thanks, Jim! *blowing totally platonic kisses, so as not to impart cooties*

ps: I always thought that was my shadow behind me, but upon closer inspection, it looks like I am standing behind myself. I'm not seconds away from humping myself madly, am I?

24 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Go ahead and hump yourself. That is a very exciting pic.

Good work, Jim. You always do good work.

11:00 PM, March 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gonna say hump away- but add that we also want some pictures!

Looks great!

11:01 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoo-hoo! Yay! I'd totally forgotten about that.

I'm glad I was able to give you head. Anytime, Bucky, anytime.

11:40 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Nicely done!

Go ahead...hump away!

12:47 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

I just love the tagline.
It's so true.

2:12 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Now what you need is a snake-wizard-James-Earl-Jones (from Conan the Barbarian) voice over to welcome the bloggers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Conan6.jpg

6:58 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - Do you think it's TOO exciting? I won't have mad humpers coming out of the virtual woodwork, will I?

Lawbrat - heh heh, oh, me humping myself is sooooo much uglier than it sounds. And if I start speaking? You'll think it's man-on-man action.

Jim - heh heh, sorry it took me so long to use it. And you give excellent 'head. You heard it right here, people!

M_D - I have all those gold stars on my anus from the last post - I should give some to Jim, huh? And humping has commenced.

You people are only encouraging my bad animation ideas.

Madame D - I'm gonna have my seat belt on, just in case!

Mr. B - hey, isn't my voice the next best thing to James Earl Jones?

8:22 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I love the new masthead. Jim, wonderful job. It is a little freaky seeing you without arms, though.

8:29 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

Good Job with the header. You had to ruin it though. I thought it was Granny Clampett getting ready to hump you.

9:13 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Froggylady said...

Do the humpty hump...

9:15 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool, Jim.

You know, Bucky. If you're gonna hump yourself madly, and take pictures of it, you're gonna need your arms...

9:16 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Time for an audio post with you claiming to be Luke's father.

9:37 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Totally looks like you in some sort of restraints - like a very stylish straight-jacket. Not that you need one. The regular straight jacket would work just fine.

10:52 AM, March 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hump you too, you of the long silky hair and no arms.

10:56 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

I was going to comment on the lack of arms, but you beat me to it.

Nice work Jim!

11:41 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Sssssss-nay-key!

Just to get all biologically correct on yer ass, snakes technically don't hump. They employ a different method to accomplish the, **ahem**, goal. I think you're gonna have to slither yourself, instead.

12:23 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

At first glance I thought your hands were behind your back--but now, knowing that they're just GONE, that's kinda weird--loving the masthead though!

Good Job Jim (heheh--in our area there's a place called "Job Gym" where you go when you're unemployed)

12:53 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

mad humpers, away!

1:19 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Nina said...

I was thinking straight-jacket, but those are not allowed to be used anymore. Different kinds of restraints are used. Ummm not like you care . . . I don't know where I am going with this. Other then I like it, and didn't think anything about it till everyone was talking about no arms, so now of course I am afraid you might topple over.

3:10 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, cheez, if she topples over, mad humpers will definitely come out of the woodwork.

First!

8:04 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

That is HOT.
Love it Bucky.
And go on and hump yourself girl..just don't audio it.
;)

10:01 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Neat new heading, Bucky. I used to get head from a Lesbian—my ex-wife.

10:20 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Well, the fucker won't let me publish a new post...

Let's see if it will let me leave a comment!

*grumble grumble*

10:48 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You guys consistently make me proud with your absolute disregard for good taste and propriety when you come here.

You want my armless self to hump the doppelganger of my armless self? I suppose you'll want to throw on Mr. Drysdale for good measure. Actually, not a bad idea...

Hmmmmmm....

10:50 PM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home