the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, March 12, 2006

He speaks for us all

veinface_ass

Veinface made like he was hurt that I hadn't featured him here in so long. This is why. He always attacks me when he has a public forum.

Why must you thwart me, Veinface?

But really, I will stop talking about my ass now. The end.

9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

VEINFACE RETURNS!!!

3:18 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Veinface has always scared me just a little.

7:05 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

If you're really going to stop talking about your ass . . . a picture is worth a thousand words, you know.

7:40 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

Well you can stop talking about your ass, but how about we just continue the conversation here in the comments section? How would that be?

10:13 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

No more ass talk? YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO US! We demand ass! Oh, and cheeseburgers.

10:48 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

I have placed your words on my calendar: “But really, I will stop talking about my ass now. The end.—Bucky”

I want to be able to remember the date so I can determine how long you manage to not talk about your ass. Unless, of course, you have decided to give up ass-talk for Lent.

1:48 PM, March 12, 2006  
Anonymous jd's rose said...

He's scarey!

Sure you are going to stop talking about your ass!

Hehe. I love Susie's comment. I'll second that! Let's see how daring you are now Bucky!

8:10 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger abcd said...

I am with Squirl, the face is really awful.

Nikki

9:55 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

That's quite enough Veinface bashing people.

Veinface has feelings too!

Good idea Susie. Pictures work for me.

6:04 AM, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home