the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, March 12, 2006

He speaks for us all

veinface_ass

Veinface made like he was hurt that I hadn't featured him here in so long. This is why. He always attacks me when he has a public forum.

Why must you thwart me, Veinface?

But really, I will stop talking about my ass now. The end.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

VEINFACE RETURNS!!!

3:18 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Veinface has always scared me just a little.

7:05 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

If you're really going to stop talking about your ass . . . a picture is worth a thousand words, you know.

7:40 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

No more ass talk? YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO US! We demand ass! Oh, and cheeseburgers.

10:48 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have placed your words on my calendar: “But really, I will stop talking about my ass now. The end.—Bucky”

I want to be able to remember the date so I can determine how long you manage to not talk about your ass. Unless, of course, you have decided to give up ass-talk for Lent.

1:48 PM, March 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's scarey!

Sure you are going to stop talking about your ass!

Hehe. I love Susie's comment. I'll second that! Let's see how daring you are now Bucky!

8:10 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

That's quite enough Veinface bashing people.

Veinface has feelings too!

Good idea Susie. Pictures work for me.

6:04 AM, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home