the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Colder than a cold shoulder

Jess recently Flickr'd this charming photo of her wide-eyed little friend Wobbles.


wobbles
Titled 42 with the caption: Dont spend so much time worrying about all the answers Wobbles, it's all just going to end up at 42.

Since not all of you spend a shameful amount of time at the eye carnival that is Flickr, I felt like it was my civic duty to import the comment thread from this picture. Plus - I'm, like, kind of working right now, so this is a nice, low-impact post. But enough jibba jabba. Comment thread follows:

view profile

Bucky Four-Eyes Pro User says:

Why does poor Wobbles always have a look on his face like he was just goosed with a popsicle?

view profile

Jessicarabbit1313 Pro User says:

Well if you woult stop sticking popsicles up my cats ass he wouldnt look that way.

view profile

Bucky Four-Eyes Pro User says:

Well, then, you need to stop handing me popsicles and then closing Wobbles in the room with me.

view profile

Jessicarabbit1313 Pro User says:

Well you know some people would just eat their popsicle like a normal person, and not need to add cat anus flavor to it

view profile

Bucky Four-Eyes Pro User says:

Yeah, well, some people would eat their popcorn without salt and butter too. Does that make it OK to be plain like them? I think not.

Just say "Yes!" to cat's anus popsicles!

view profile

Jessicarabbit1313 Pro User says:

Im getting you therapy. And drugs.

view profile

Bucky Four-Eyes Pro User says:

Will the drugs be cat's anus flavored?

view profile

Squirl Pro User says:

I am ignoring the popsicle-anus jokes here. I do appreciate your telling your cat the ultimate answer in life.

You see how even now, sometimes Squirl has to step in and gently remind me that it's naughty to put the popsicle up the poor cat's ass?

Disclaimer: I would no more stick a popsicle up a cat's ass than I would bathe in holy water. Both would result in serious injury to my person in general and my skin in particular.

20 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Shit.
Crazy crazy as shit.
Just crazy..as shit.
Did I say that already?

9:36 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Yea, now I'm pretty sure lovin' you is wrong :p

10:17 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

This is why I return to this site.




Notice I didn't say:
"This is why I come here..."
That would be wrong.

10:50 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA...cat's anus is yummy.

That cat looks blue - how cool is that? Is he just blue from the cold from the sphinctersicles?

You and Jess's cat have an unholy relationship.

11:01 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

:::scribbling furiously:::


:::wondering if I can find my old psychology professor's address, she'd go ape-shit over a case study like this:::

11:15 PM, March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, what are siblings for?

12:31 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, you play all of the parts extremely well. What’s all this anus stuff? Do you have unmet needs?

Eclectic, just mention the words “schizophrenia” and “multiple” to your old psychology professor. That should do the trick.

1:16 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Poor Wobbles. No one loves him, he has to eat worms, life is awful, dogs chase him to lick his head and give him a kitty mohawk and YOU cant leave his poor starfish alone.


People, you should see how many of my flickr pics that this alleged woman has tagged and noted with anus and starfish and puppy coochie shout outs.

Some of the pictures dont even have visable starfish, but she still points out, on POOR WOBBLES, while he is just trying to do his yoga, where his little pink friend is.

He is just trying to figure out how you being obsessed with his anus added up to 42. When he figures it out and lets me know, expect a tersely worded email from us both.

1:23 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

so that's where all the popsicles went...

3:26 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Pity the plain people. Well, except the Amish I guess. They sort of go for that sort of thing.

6:42 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I'm convinced. You're one of those eccentric geniuses, ain't ya? Go on, you can tell us...

9:00 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Doing best Homer Simpson impersonation here.... Mmmmmm! Cat's Anus! Mmmmm!

9:48 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Has the cat fled in terror yet?

1:18 PM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a sex dream last night. it doesn't involve cats. or popcycles. but it does involve you, my boobs and a bag of pot.

you can find it on Cat's blog, comment section.

You are such a freak, you're getting into my dreams!

1:55 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Pissy - What, like you were never tempted by the cat's ass?

Susie - I never denied it!

M_D - I see you've learned to choose your words...carefully.

Jim - yes, Wobbles is blue because he's shivering from the inside out. And you are wrong. Wobbles and I have an ASS-holy relationship.

Eclectic - just hand me over in a basket.

Nikki - yes, it's masthead - glad you like!
So, if I end up on the 8th floor, does this preclude my doing those speaking tours?

JD's Rose - at least Squirl never thwacked me on top of the head repeatedly like my bro Timmy did.

SS Nick - I think I may be an anusaholic.

Jess - I love how you "forget" to mention that you hold Wobbles' legs for me while I perform my popsicle dippin'.
And if I don't tag the starfish, who will? This is important work.
Awaiting the tersely worded email.
With a banana popsicle in my hand.

Song - you've discovered the secret Popsicle Mines of Wobbles' Ass.

Mr. B - Why is it that those men in Amish hats and their beards always make me want to chase them down with a popsicle?

CKelli - Eccentric genius? Well, um, sure! heheheheh
If by "eccentric" you mean "demented" and if by "genius" you mean "idiot savant." Then yes.

Nugget - hey! Wait your turn like everyone else!

Fuckkit - strangely, Wobbles twitches a little but does not try for quick escapes.

Kristine - oh dear lord. I thought only I dreamed about mashed potatoes...

3:16 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

The thing that really scares me is how much Wobbles reminds me of the cat I used to have, Sammy. Did you do the popsicle thing to him when I wasn't looking?

3:59 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Are you calling Amish men pussies? Personally, I don't care, I just wanted clarification.

4:30 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

You're the only blogger I've ever dreamed about, Bucky. I'm sure it was disturbing . . .

Is it true that you're going to be selling,
"I would no more stick a popsicle up a cat's ass than I would bathe in holy water." T-shirts?

Maybe on the back, the universal NO symbol over a picture of Wobbles and a popsicle?

5:37 PM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh your a crazy woman!! Crazy popsicle, cat ass, crazy!

But, I always laugh over here, so its all good.

9:42 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Kathryn said...

OMG.

11:17 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home