the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, February 24, 2006

In my laboratory

I've been working on a cheerful little video clip for you tonight, and iMovie is taking for-fucking-ever to process some effects I'm adding. But I have not forgotten you guys. I'll get this fucker posted before I go to bed tonight, even if it means driving out to Arby's right now and eating roast beef and onion petals until this thing is ready. Not sure what that has to do with processing my video clip, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

I wonder if a big bag of Reese's Pieces would help.

4 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I'm thinkin a Venti mocha and carmel brownie from starbucks might make it go faster

10:31 PM, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding. Reece's ALWAYS helps. Oh, and I am putting your link up now, damn it. Don't think I forgot about you, dear Monkey lover.

10:33 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Reese's always does the trick.
It also works in catching E.T., remember?

"Gooood!"

10:52 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

How can you have me wanting Arby's at 8:19 in the morning?

8:20 AM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home