the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, February 17, 2006

Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass

I have discovered that I am in love with Christopher Walken. Yes, it's true. The weird motherfucker makes my heart skip a beat.

If you can't understand why, please go have a look at this.

If your trigger still isn't tripped, then this will do the trick.

So so so seriously fucked up. Please view these clips then come back and discuss.

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, what is it about this man that you just cannot take your eyes off of him? He is just scary hot.

3:48 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

I saw this music video clilp about a year ago, and thought "Wow, he's more fucked up than I thought".

I've always loved his acting, dead pan look, but this brought my respect to a whole new level (even with the fancy dancing stand-in)

Thanks for reminding me of the music video clip.

4:01 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

I have been known to quote from that Colonel Angus skit, in certain circles. Certain . . . tiny, quick circles. PWAHAAHAHAAAA!

I love him, too. If he overstays his welcome, just tap him on the head! heeheeee

Oh, thank you, Bucky, I needed that. You know, I would also highly recommend The Country Bears. He has a great cameo in that.

4:02 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

I knew you would love the FatboySlim.

Now you just have to see him tap dance in Pennies from Heaven.



I'll arm wrestle you for him. Dang it, I loved him first!!!

4:07 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

didnt you guys know? he actually started out as a Broadway chorus boy - tap dancing has always been his first love.
he also dances in Joe Dirt.

4:32 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger KULA said...

Time to stop lurking and start commenting, because I too love Mr. Walken! I was in college, and it was 4am, when I first saw that Fat Boy Slim video. I about fainted. He's absolutely great in it!
And "if I overstay my welcome, just tap on the head!" Best line from the SNL skit. Greatest words by which one must live :)

4:38 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Christopher Walken scares me. I'm afraid to click on the links...

4:38 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Christopher Walken is great. Tardist lent me his CW SNL dvd. I enjoyed all of those skits. But I've never seem Fatboy Slim. Loved it!

4:50 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

I love me some CW. His bit on SNL as "The Continental" is priceless. He's just amazing, talented & yes, kind of scary. After all, he needs more... COWBELL!

4:56 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Whfropera, I knew that I did I did!

And I LOVE him in Joe Dirt, "Your talking to my boy all wrong.."

I also enjoy him in Suicide Kings.

I own quite a few of his movies actually....

6:27 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ichabod's favorite skit was the Continental. He was imitating him for days.

7:17 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Christopher Walken in ANYTHING is awesome.
He's in so many movies it's hard to keep track.
But I totally agree, Colonel Angus and the Continental were two of his best works.

8:38 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm s big Walken fan from waaaay back. Deer Hunter, Brainstorm (geeky pseudo-science goodness),Dead Zone back. Biloxi Blues, Communion (aliens!). His scene with Dennis Hopper in True Romance is UNBELIEVABLE. Great acting.

Of course, there are a ton more that everyone knows. But not this one: there's a beautiful (daaaaaaark) movie called The Comfort of Strangers, which is just about the weirdest Walken movie out there. Besides Pennies From Heaven.

9:24 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Sleepy Hollow, too.

Um, question for you: do you know where I can get some little tiny crop circle stencils? I'm just askin', you know, for a friend . . .

9:52 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

I love Christopher Walken. He is so deliciously creepy. His stint on SNL was epic. One of my all time faves.

10:12 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I never liked the good Colonel m'self. I might like him better by his first name.

11:25 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

Just don't EVER accept his yachting invitation. Especially if he brings his "friend," Bob

'sall ahm sayin'

12:09 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

mike - OMG...I loved that skit. Don't fear the reaper, man.

12:21 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger MrsDoF said...

CW is a very good actor, yes. These clips are great! How _do_ you find this stuff?
But I like his toned down/non-scary movies, such as _Sarah, Plain and Tall_ and _The Milagro Beanfield War_.
Many scenes for The Deer Hunter were filmed in a little town along the Ohio River, just a few miles from where I grew up. I remember the traffic jams because certain streets being blocked. It may be just fine for bigger cities which get used for location scenes fairly often, but for us, quite a big deal at the time.

4:01 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home