the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, February 13, 2006

My little friend

Scarface, armed and friendly

I was wandering the aisles of Hot Topic today in that completely age-inappropriate way I have about me, and amidst the body jewelry, the rude and delightful t-shirts, and the Bettie Page lunchboxes, I saw the figurine of my dreams. Al Pacino at his Scarface boldest. It has big-ass guns, and it talks. And it rawks. And I am way too old to be playing with toys, but my inner child is Baby Huey and gets its way more often than not.

Scarface

I wonder how he and the Homies will get along...

Yes, yes, I know this is a totally lame post. But console yourselves with the fact that at least I'm not discussing the forceful removal of hair from my genitals.

21 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Hello, little friend.

6:48 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Wow, lookit the size of his gun.

8:06 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger MrsDoF said...

The Homies will be afraid. Very afraid.

9:17 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

He looks constipated.

What? He DOES...

9:17 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Lame! Lame! Lame!

9:30 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

I likie.
Hot Topic is fun to go through, *especially* when you're age-inappropriate...I like to go in there all dressed up in preppy business attire and ask the dumbfounded sales clerk about their body jewelry/ask them if they carry Converse, why they don't carry a brand called Perverse.
The reaction is priceless.
"Is this for your daughter?"
"No, bitch. Now ring me up, I'm late for work."
Or: while in preppy penny-loafers, howl along word-for-word with the music in the store. It breaks their widdle hearts. *evil laugh*
That is all. For now. ;o)

10:26 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I think he'll keep all those Homies in line. He's exactly what you need. :-)

12:09 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

That'd give me nightmares. I'm a sensitive soul.

1:19 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

ok, so here's what I don't get - I saw that movie the DAY it came out - and at the time, it was not considered one of AP's best efforts - a "rent check" flick, as it were.
When did this character become such a cult figure? Have I been asleep since high school?
ok, don't answer that last question.

2:42 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am consoled.

3:16 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

That's a nice gun he's got there....*cough cough*

3:52 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

bucky, help. i need help.

randomandodd@gmail.com

3:53 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

His little friend? Thats so mean, they could of at least let him say medium sized friend. That guy is going to have a complex

7:33 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

And Kelli is right, he looks like he needs to drop some kids off at the pool.

7:33 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

now instead of the accent he really uses, I have him saying the line in a constipated voice. And it'll be playing in my head all day.

At least he has a big gun to compensate.

8:37 PM, February 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky, your friend is hot! No, really....

2:53 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Happy VD, Bucky!

(But, really, IS there such a thing as a happy VD? Well, according to the genital herpes commercials, yes. Yes there is.)

10:14 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Please tell me that thang screeches out, "Say hello to my leetle friend!

Cool action figure!!

10:24 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Nina said...

I love it, this will more than keep those Homies in line. So it is a good thing, and I think he is kind of scary, but hot. ;-)

1:21 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

ok, this is a totally lame comment, but go here for a great but filthy opera joke.
(you must have javascript enabled to see it)
click here for filth

2:37 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

I love Hot Topic :D I spend WAY too much money there. Your leetle friend and my Freddy Krueger doll that I got there need to hang out!

9:10 AM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home