the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Yes, that's a flush

this is an audio post - click to play

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

Is it a bad thing that just before you said "there's wine here" I turned to my friend and said "Bucky's been drinking?"

hurry up with the damn playdough buttsex pics - now I'm all hanging and shit.

3:06 AM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

You and squirl went to the PDBSH? Aw, man. When you go back, please knock on the door, and verify that it is, in fact, the authentic PDBSH. And take pix, of course.

8:44 AM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

That house cracked me up. I wish I'd had my camera with me darn it! I can't remember which street it was on, I was so blown away by the colors. I have to go find it now because Bucky won't be back in Grand Haven for a while. I'll see what I can do.

8:58 AM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man. If there's one thing in this world that every neighborhood needs, it's a PDBSH.

Was that a flush before you said 'It's a wrap?'

9:13 AM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger dashababy said...

Did you flush??? I thought I heard flushing.
"Suck-ass", that's what my connection was like yesterday too!

10:36 AM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Hmmm--well, at least you posted this message after lunch--the wine isn;t so bad then...
Glad to hear your eyes are still both accounted for...

Is it a nice hotel room? I've never actually seen a playdough butt sex house before...I'm scared to think what it might look like!

The internet has been screwy for the past day here too...

12:15 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

You are a butt sex tease.

1:02 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

"I did NOT have sex with that play-doh."

1:08 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Maybe it was a bad net connection, but the accoustics in the john? Two thumbs up!

9:35 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, how in all hell could your niece even get to your eyes with those sunglasses always on? Have a safe trip, don’t forget the pics, and I hope when you get home Blogger ain’t screwing up the way it has been all weekend.

1:38 AM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

GOD..you have such a Bette Davis voice!!

7:36 AM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks, Milk Maid. Now you know what song's gonna be in my head this morning. :-)

7:52 AM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

hehe, sorry Squirl. ;)

10:30 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home