the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille

I'm special.

So special.

I got to have some of your attention.

Give it to me.

Yes, that's right - in addition to being "helmet special" I am now also "spotlight special" - and not the kind of spotlights they always turn on me when I escape from my bed at night and make a dash for the barbed-wire fence and they have to tackle me and re-buckle my straightjacket, either.

Nope. This time, I have been featured on Kristine's new site, Bloggers in the Spotlight. And there is an incredibly hot picture of me on there. Really, you will be driven wild with desire, and then I will have to move because you'll all be stalking me.

Thanks for that, Kristine. Now I will be awoken at all hours of the day and night by erect penises knocking on my door, and my doorknob will be slick with flying vag batter. I will have to raise the Blogger Arousal Alert Level to red.

What's gonna happen when I break out them chaps? Oh, lordy...

27 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Random and Odd said...

And who can I blame this on?

12:50 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

wow...top two. i fucking rock.

12:50 PM, January 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Kristine!! Come on Bucky, break out the chaps...I dare you.

;-)

It would be perfect for stuff portrait day...either in the categorie of 'toys' or 'secret'. Come on, come on, you know you want to.

1:22 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow. Did I hear the word chaps?

I must see pics.

2:02 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Tammy said...

Here through Spotlight, btw.

2:02 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Nice to meet you :) Your blog is a riot and completely what I needed during this piss-shit day I've been having at work. And yes, I am driven wild with desire over your pic - Let the stalking commence!! ;) Mwahahahaha!!

Your blog's great and I thank Kristine for featuring it... I'll be back :D

2:43 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger WILLIAM said...

I came because.......Kristine.

Okay I figured a dirty comment would be appropriate here.

3:17 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

LMAO! Penis's knocking on your door!

3:36 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

William made me laugh....teehee

I'm here because I always am...um--you weren't nominated for the Bloggies--"Dirtiest Blog" or something--you would have won!

4:27 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, we always knew you were special.

7:21 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Bucky - and how would more penii and vaggies at your door be different form normal?
rockin pic, btw.

8:26 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

That a KYOOOOOOT picture of you. I'm afraid, however, I'm going to have to deprive you of one erect penis.

'Vag batter?'

9:15 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

flying vag batter? I so have to use that in a sentance today.

9:23 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger S said...

So far Kristine's doing a hell of a job picking out the spotlighters.

Get ready for all the adoring fans!

10:14 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

My penis does not knock. It rings the doorbell.

Also: when you make vag batter, do you need to add yeast?

10:59 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm here 'cause Kristine said so and we all do whatever she says.

Let's see...I've just scrolled down and looked at a few posts...you highlight boobies, say the word "fuck" and have some highly inappropriate sexual innuendos...I like you!!!

11:16 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Aw, you're getting all famous on us!
Now, don't go gettin' a swelled head or nothin'-okay, any bigger of a swelled head.
Maybe I need to rephrase that, because now I'm trying to figure a way to turn that into a penis joke, and it's just too late for that...brain not working properly...maybe tomorrow...

1:11 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

jd's rose: I have SO been waiting to break out this link, thank you!!!
21 Variations on "They're Coming To Take Me Away

9:03 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're gorgeous, darling!

You don't look all that much inbred in your pic... ;)

9:37 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Buffy said...

Fabulous.

10:03 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

You can ring my beh eh ell, Ring my bell! Nilbo inspired that outburst.

I am so proud of you, Bucky. *sniff* Helmet-Special, that's my girl *sniff*

Yep, you'll have to move, sure as shootin' :p

10:10 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kristine - you know you can always blame Gwen Stephani, and you can say you made the top two in spite of Gwen.
And thanks for the spotlight!

Lawbrat - You are tempting me...I could go home at lunch and get my chaps.

Tammy - heh, a chaps picture for you here.

Lisabeth - thanks! And yes, I wrestled poor Neil down and stole the chaps right off his ass.

Sullen Girl - glad I could make your day a little less craplike. :)

William - Kristine has that effect on many, nothing to be ashamed of...

Renee - they knock, and they don't take "no" for an answer. But at least they don't huff and puff...

Effie - I wonder if I could get a mention for "Most Ass Talk" blog.

Squirl - was that before or after you had to change my diapers?

Opera gal - it will be different because it will be BLOGGER penii and vag. Which just makes it that much more frightening...

Jim - gives new meaning to the phrase "Hey batter, batter, SWING!" doesn't it?

Song - see? You can always come here for new vocabulary. It's all educational and shit here.

Sara - thank you! I hope you'll all stay even if I run out of cupcakes...

Nilbo - you make me think of the White Stripes song "I'm thinkin' about my doorbell, when you gonna ring it? When you gonna ring it?"
And I believe the vag batter is self rising.

TKW - I, too, find it's best to do as Kristine says...less carnage that way. And thanks! I pride myself on my utter piggishness. :)

Madame D - still waiting for the penis joke. *checks watch* hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm....

JDR - oh, I already live at the funny farm. They just have to pull me back down off the walls sometimes.

Opera gal - hahaha, you do always have the best media links...

CKelli - now see, I was totally goin' for the inbred look there.

Buffy - why thank ya!

Susie - yup, now I have to wear dark glasses to avoid the stalkers and everything.

Everyone - friends old and new, thank you so much for stopping by to comment!

10:32 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Quick! I'm on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and you're my comment-a-friend!

Does Uranus float in water?

11:36 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just glad I'm able to say "I knew you when"...

11:42 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - at least you didn't ask me about the anti-matter in my black hole...

CKelli - that's right. You knew me when...I hadn't changed out of my urine-soaked pants yet.

1:23 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

*leaving vag batter on doorknob*


Just wanted you to know I'd been here. I mean, really... it's hard to properly appreciate being stalked if you don't even know it's happening.

7:02 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Memphis said...

I'm gonna have that damn song in my head all day long now.

And I don't even LIKE The Pretenders!

12:04 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home