the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, January 23, 2006

Meme, myself and I

(Stolen from Eclectic and twisted to fit my needs)

The Keys to my Heart:

You are attracted to large physical endowments.

In love, you feel the most alive when the clothespins are in just the right spots.

You'd like your lover to think you are hygienic and passable...but you're so far below the mark that it's a minor miracle you get any ass at all.

You would be forced to break up with someone who wouldn't drop that restraining order.

Your ideal relationship is consensual. You want a relationship that overlooks your faults...your many, many faults. And someone who will stay in bed without the "look the other way while I mix your drink" cocktail.

Your risk of cheating is zero. I mean, look at you. You don't give a shit what anybody thinks, but really, what are your chances, skank?

You think of marriage as something that will double your laundry. You are afraid of laundry.

In this moment, you think of love as something that people use to dress up their humping.

Wow! I guess I'd never thought of myself as such a fuckin' romantic.

Oh, if you'd like to take the real quiz, go clickety click here.

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Well done. You even made your marks heavy, and dark.

10:06 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Heh heh heh...

10:09 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

That’s romantic? I been readin’ the wrong literature.
OK, I’m a risk takers, so I will risk taking the damned thing; but if it comes up like yours, Bucky, I ain’t publishing it!

10:33 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

you HAD to post a romance post, dincha?

10:36 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK, I took the risk and it didn't turn out so bad, so I'll share it:

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.

10:37 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I only wish I'd thought of it first....

11:04 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

I think you have a secret laundry fetish....

6:13 AM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I laughed out loud at the marriage/laundry connection.

Too funny.

8:30 AM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was beautiful and touching. Makes me want to be in love. *sniff*

9:24 AM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger MrsDoF said...

"you think of love as something that people use to dress up their humping" right on accurate!
I'm reading this in the same week that we rented the dvd of KINSEY starring Liam Neeson.

9:38 AM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

SS Nick - See, now don't you feel positively normal after seeing mine? Yours turned out perfectly nice.

Opera gal - yeah, there's me gettin' all mushy again.

Eclectic - I was leaving a response on yours, then I thought, "You know..."

Shoshie - heh heh, glad you liked it. You know I just can't leave nice enough alone. ;)

JDR - I love how the quiz says in one breath "You view marriage as something precious" and then in the next breath "Your risk of cheating is 100%" Huh?
I like my sappy, romantic one better. At least it's consistent! ;)

MilkMaid - maybe not so secret...
Remember "Lassie" in the movie Porky's, and her thing for dirty sweaty socks? Well...

Lawbrat - I'm convinced that equation is the key to many things.

Jim - well, I try to touch somebody every day. The more the merrier, I say. Or, um, in your case, the MO the merrier.

MrsDoF - Ha! I think Kinsey would agree with me, eh?

10:18 AM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

You forgot this one:

You'd laugh as your lover caught his eyetooth on your vulvar scab

I heart you, Bucky4eyes. Will you "go" with me? hehehe

12:54 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes it is just spooky how close to the truth these things are. I refuse to even say the "L" word-no one should be so intimately aquainted with the washing machine and dryer as I am. I am willing to commit acts considered felonies in at least 3 states if someone would do my "L".

1:25 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are endowmentertaining!Endowmentropy rules the universe!

I think I need some of your clothespincentives or maybe a clothespintervention!

AHHHH-CHOOOO!
Don't mind me, that's just my consensuallergies.

2:36 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

FU-REAK!

Clothespins hitting the right place.

FU-REAK!

This is why I FRIGGIN' LOVE YOU.

You get to say all the things I wish I could.

3:47 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, you are so creative. I'm jillis.

4:49 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Dress up their humping. Isn't that nice?

11:10 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Admit it, Bucky. That restraining order was a long time coming.

Heh. I said "coming."

(Why, yes, my brain IS a pool of primordial piddle this morning. Why do you ask?)

9:45 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Nina said...

Hey, hey . . . I'm with you on the large physical endowments. I'm wondering if that is why no matter how many times I take this stupid quiz it has me cheating at 100% . . . well thanks to the quiz at least I now know I am a ho . . .

3:55 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home