the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, January 20, 2006

What a great fucking cocksucker of a motherfucker day

Deep breaths, Katy, deep breaths...

Um...I'm extremely agitated right now, which is to say, I'm in search of an ass in which to lodge my boot, my head is spinning on my shoulders like somebody just put fresh batteries in the Energizer demon, and my sphincter is clenched so tight I could bend Uri Geller in half.

But it's about work, so I can't really say much. What can I say? Well, this is not the first time this problem has reared its ugly fucking head. And I'm guessing it won't be the last time.

Okay, I had a whole bunch of other stuff written here, which felt good to do, but I erased it. No need to get too specific about the whole work thing. But I'm pissed, rest assured. Livid. Veins-a-poppin' mad.

I shall endeavor to have something light and peachy for you here later, after I've had time to calm down (roughly translated: I'll post after I drink tequila for a while). In the meantime, please feel free to tell me what an ill-tempered cunt I am. That always cheers me up.

22 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Effie said...

Yer an ill-tempered cunt

there--happy yet?

(I almost typed that with a straight face Bucky--can you believe what you've done to me? My 'virgin' typing fingers typing dirty words such as CUNT more than once in a comment? Yikes! Don't worry--it's Friday and the tequila awaits you....)

Oh yeah--FIRST!

2:52 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Time to center Bucky.

Breath in through the nose
And out through the mouth

and again

Zone in on that happy place
Nothing but sun
The churning, lapping ocean
And a whole lot of potent, 5.5% alchohol, Canadian beer. Moosehead is today's choice.

sssst...aaaaahhhhhh

(gulp, gulp, gulp)

Its Friday. Whatever it is just fuck it.

Oh and Hi Effie darlin' (dc waves)

dc

3:10 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

Moosehead? Memories of 3rd year.

Darling Bucky, I hope this weekend has a whole bunch of claymation in store for you.

3:53 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

PS - You ARE an ill-tempered cunt.

**I also, have never typed such smut**

3:53 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Froggylady said...

It's almost the end of the day! Have fun finding the bottom of the tequila bottle!

4:02 PM, January 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudette,,,,,get the playdough. smash it, thump it, stick pins in who/what/ever,,,,,,,
microwave it/him/her....
screw the booze, it's doobie time
P.S. any idea where the phrase ,,,"well, smack my ass and call me spanky", came from?

4:04 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Oh, stop your fucking whining, ya pussy. How many people only WISH they were a high powered geek executive like you?

Go home, suck down some liquor, and give your fucking head a shake, if you can stand the goddamn rattling sound. It's only a fucking job.

Heeheehee. I'm GOOD at this. I should be, like, a father or something. Here - pull my finger.

4:48 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Bucky... yeah, what Dang said. Deep breaths, darlin. Now, what can I do for you? Want me to make you a grilled cheese sammich?

I don't think you're an ill-tempered cunt -- you're just misunderstood... ;)

4:55 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

cocksucker of a day? Really? how does one go about applying for one of those?

5:11 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Snivelin' little princess! Of course, it might simply be that you had a really shitty day. Either way, the cure is obviously tequila. AND, I happen to have some on hand. When shall I expect you?

5:16 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Crabby said...

Sounds like somebody needs a hug.

One of you guys do it. I'm scairt.

5:25 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Nina said...

Tequila, Lemons, salt . . . I'm right there with ya!

5:33 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Memphis said...

Ill tempered cunt? Were we talking politics here? I don't really want to talk about a few of my allegedly elected leaders, but I guess I could if you insisted.

I've right now got a system user that is emailing me about a problem he's having logging in. Problem is he's confusing 3 different systems all at once and doesn't seem to comprehend why this might make it difficult for to fix his problem or even determine if he has a problem, beyond his own overwhelming ignorance.

Ah, I just love computers and the people who don't speak English who use them incorrectly! They ALWAYS contact me.

5:56 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Bite the worm and say fuck-it!!

6:42 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Well, my day might not have compared with yours, but when I was at work, it sucked. But I went out to dinner, had a steak and some wine, and I feel much better now. I sure hope you do, too.

6:51 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

ok, I'm still at work, and it still sucks, but not nEARLY as much as Buckys. Like I said in my email, I have SO been in your shoes.

Memphis Steve - I had one of those today too...it was one of those "why aren't I getting any emails?" kind of calls.
um...you're not popular? (i was SO tempted to day that - SO tempted)

7:00 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger RedPita said...

eh, we love ill tempered cunts.

7:14 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

I had a day just like that a few weeks ago.

Last week the source of my agitation was asked to pursue career opportunities elsewhere.

Life is grand.

7:29 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

You will always be my favorite ill-tempered cunt.
Why?
For starters,you:
make play-doh a sound like a dirty word

are very talented in showing us the finer things in life, like bat piss

have this ongoing thing with schlongs

take every available opportunity to say fuck

Honestly, what's not to love? :o)

8:46 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

by now you should be well on your way to a hangover for tomorrow...

1:53 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

by now you should be well on your way to a hangover for tomorrow...

1:53 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Dang--you're here? Hiya Hon!

And Bucky--was it fun?

12:49 PM, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home